I didn't relate well to people my age.
我没有向人们叙述清楚我的年龄
Maybe the truth was that I didn't relate well to people, period.
可能事实是我没有让人们了解我的周期
Even my mother, who I was closer to thananyone else on the planet, was never in harmony with me, never on exactly the same page.
甚至是我的妈妈。在地球上我最亲近的人,也不是永远和我融洽,没有在绝对相同的一页纸上。
Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs.
有时我想知道,是否我的眼睛看见的东西和别人眼睛看见的世界是不是相同的。
Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. But the cause didn't matter. All that mattered was the effect.
可能是我脑子故障了,但是这也没事,所有的东西都会有影响
And tomorrow would be just the beginning.
明天将会开始
I didn't sleep well that night, even after I was done crying.
我晚上没有睡好,甚至是在我哭泣之后
The constant whooshing of the rain and wind across the roof wouldn't fade into the background.
一直不变的飞快的风雨穿过屋顶,没有融入进背景之中。
I pulled the faded old quilt over my head, and later added the pillow, too.
我拉着已经褪色的旧被子盖住我的头,然后又把枕头也压在了上面。
But I couldn't fall asleep until after midnight,when the rain finally settled into a quieter drizzle.
但是直到午夜我还是不能睡着,最终于变成了毛毛雨。
Thick fog was all I could see out my window in the morning, and I could feel the claustrophobia creeping up on me.
早上我能从窗户看见浓雾,我感觉我有幽闭恐怖症。
我可以感到幽闭恐惧症正在向我袭来。
You could never see the sky here; it was like a cage.
在这里我从来没见过天空,就像是笼子一样
你不会有机会看到这里的天空。这像个笼子。