• 站 又名《standard》


    你站在那里,动也不动。
    You stand there and don't move even one step.
    似一棵木桩,像一尊雕像。
    Like a stake, like a statue.
    地铁里的诗,签名中的词,路过店里的歌,都不及你写的信。
    The poems in the subway, the words in the signature and the songs passing by the store are not as good as the letters you write.
    你去远方,带着我的牵挂,时间流逝,忘了也就放了。
    You go far away with my concern. As time goes by, you forget and let go.
    你站在风中,落叶围绕你。
    You stand in the wind,Leaves surround you.
    温度不算太凉,你却裹紧衣裳。
    The temperature is not too cold, but you wrap your clothes tightly.
    住过的租房,熄灭的香烟,傍晚的眺望。
    Rented houses, extinguished cigarettes and you stand there enjoy the evening view .
    你说这像流浪,翻起相册,才能忆起过往。
    You say it's like wandering. You can only remember the past by turning over the photo album.
    你在那不一样的地方,做不再一样的你。
    You are in a different place and don't be the same as you used to be.
    你爱上老歌,试着去激励自我。
    You loves old songs and try to motivate yourself.
    你站在那里,渐渐遗忘,风又袭来,
    You stand there, gradually forget somethings, and the wind blows again,
    你选择好好过没有曾经的你的生活。
    You choose to live a good life without once upon a time of yourself.
    霓虹灯光,车流闪烁。
    Neon lights, traffic flashing.
    你站在城市边,望着这片没人分享的寂寞。
    You stand on the edge of the city ,And look at the loneliness that no one shares.
    你站着,你盼着。
    You standing, you looking forward.
    内心期待着什么。
    The heart expects somethings.
    跟着地球走动着,你想起来些什么。
    As you walk around the earth, you remember something.
    过去的故事里,曾经的他们说,你努力着,不再去失去过。
    In the past story, once they said, you work hard and don't lose once.
    那天,你梦着,写着的诗,随所爱的人,牵手生活,
    That day, you dreamed and wrote poetry,
    Live hand in hand with the one you love,
    心也不冷了。
    The heart is not cold anymore.

  • 相关阅读:
    ubuntu 下安装Angular2-cli脚手架
    git的使用及常用命令(二)
    framework7+node+mongo项目
    LINUX下安装搭建nodejs及创建nodejs-express-mongoose项目
    初学strurs基础
    JAVA Struts2 搭建
    mongodb的基本操作
    LightOj_1342 Aladdin and the Magical Sticks
    Codeforces Round #Pi (Div. 2)
    Codeforces Round #315 (Div. 2)
  • 原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/ukzq/p/16199405.html
Copyright © 2020-2023  润新知