His unfriendliness intimidated me.
他的不友好恐吓到了我。
My words came out with less severity than I'd intended.
我说出来的言辞比我打算的要不严厉一些。
我说出的话远远没有达到我所想要的充满火药味的效果。
"You owe me an explanation," I reminded him.
“你欠我一个解释,”我提醒他。
"I saved your life — I don't owe you anything."I flinched back from the resentment in his voice.
“我救了你的命——我不欠你任何事情。”我在他憎恨的声音中害怕的退后了几步。
"You promised.""Bella, you hit your head, you don't know what you're talking about." His tone was cutting.
“你保证过”“Bella,你撞到了你的头,你不知道你在说什么。”他的语气是尖酸刻薄的。
“贝拉,你撞到了头,你不知道自己在说些什么。”他斩钉截铁地说。
My temper flared now, and I glared defiantly at him.
我的脾气现在上来了,挑战性的瞪着他。
"There's nothing wrong with my head."He glared back. "What do you want from me, Bella?"
“我的头一点也没事。”他瞪着回应我“你想从我这里得到什么?Bella?”
"I want to know the truth," I said. "I want to know why I'm lying for you."
“我想知道真相,”我说道。“我想知道为什么我为了你去说谎。”
"What do you think happened?" he snapped.
“你认为发什么了什么?”他厉声说道。
It came out in a rush.
我再也收不住话头,连珠炮似的脱口而出。