They wheeled me away then, to X-ray my head.
他们把我移到了一边用X光照射我的头。
他们把我放到轮椅上,推着我去做头部X光检查。
I told them there was nothing wrong, and I was right. Not even a concussion.
我告诉他们我没事,我很好。没有脑震荡。
I asked if I could leave, but the nurse said I had to talk to a doctor first.
我问我是不是可以走了,但是护士说我必须先和医生说一声。
我询问我能否离开,但护士告知我必须先跟医生商量。
So I was trapped in the ER, waiting, harassed by Tyler's constant apologies and promises to make it up to me.
所以我受困在了ER,等着,Tyler的连续的抱歉和保证对于我来说已经疲倦了。
于是,我被困在急诊室里,等待着,同时被泰勒滔滔不绝的道歉骚扰着:他保证他会补充我的。
No matter how many times I tried to convince him I was fine, he continued to torment himself.
无论多少次我尝试让他相信我很好,但是他依旧折磨着他自己。
Finally, I closed my eyes and ignored him. He kept up a remorseful mumbling.
最后我闭上了眼睛不理他。他继续懊悔的喃喃自语。
"Is she sleeping?" a musical voice asked. My eyes flew open.
“她睡了吗?”一个音乐般的声音问这,我的眼睛渐渐睁开。
“她睡着了吗?”一个天籁般的声音问道。我飞快地睁开了眼睛。
Edward was standing at the foot of my bed, smirking.
Edward正站在离我床一脚之隔的地方假笑。
I glared at him. It wasn't easy — it would have been more natural to ogle.
我瞪着他。这并非简单,而是更自然的眉目传情。
我瞪着他。这不太容易——也许抛个媚眼会更自然些。
"Hey, Edward, I'm really sorry —" Tyler began.
“嘿,Edward,我真的很抱歉——”Tyler又开始了。
Edward lifted a hand to stop him.
Edward抬手阻止了他。
"No blood, no foul," he said, flashing his brilliant teeth.
“没有受伤,没有事情”他说着,露出了他洁白的牙齿。
He moved to sit on the edge of Tyler's bed, facing me. He smirked again.
他一道了Tyler的床边坐下,面对着我。他又坏笑了。