Mike kept up a string of complaints on the way to building four.
mike去教学楼的路上一直嘀咕抱怨着。
Once inside the classroom, I saw with relief that my table was still empty.
一到了教室,我就放心了我的桌子仍然是空的。
Mr. Banner was walking around the room, distributing one microscope and box of slides to each table.
banner先生在房间中转着,从盒子里面分发到每桌一个显微镜。
班纳老师在教室里走来走去,给每张桌子发一台显微镜和一盒玻片。
Class didn't start for a few minutes, and the room buzzed with conversation.
几分钟过去还没上课,房间一直有着嗡嗡的对话声。
还有一会儿才开始上课,屋子里全是窃窃私语的嗡嗡声。
I kept my eyes away from the door, doodling idly on the cover of my notebook.
我让我的眼睛尽量离开门,无所事事的在我的笔记本封面上面涂鸦。
我不再看门外,无所事事地在我的笔记本封面上涂鸦。
I heard very clearly when the chair next to me moved, but my eyes stayed carefully focused on the pattern I was drawing.
我清楚的听见我旁边的椅子移动了,但是我的眼睛依旧停留在我画的图案上面。
"Hello," said a quiet, musical voice.
你好,一个轻柔音乐般的声音说道。
I looked up, stunned that he was speaking to me.
我看去震惊的看着居然是他对我说的。
He was sitting as far away from me as the desk allowed, but his chair was angled toward me.
在桌子允许的范围内他坐的尽可能的离我远,但是他的椅子角度是朝着我的。
His hair was dripping wet, disheveled — even so, he looked like he'd just finished shooting a commercial for hair gel.
他的头发潮湿的凌乱的,所以,他看起就像刚拍完了发胶的广告一般。
他的头发湿漉漉的,还滴着水,凌乱不堪——尽管如此,他看上去就像刚刚拍完一个洗发水广告。
His dazzling face was friendly, open, a slight smile on his flawless lips. But his eyes were careful.
他耀眼的连看起来很友好,开放,一个阳光的笑容在他完美的嘴唇上。但是他的眼睛是小心的。
他美得惊人的脸显得既亲切又坦率,一抹淡淡的微笑浮现在他完美无瑕的唇上。但他的眼神有些小心翼翼。