你才25岁,你可以成为任何你想成为的人。
You are only 25, you can be anyone you want to be.
人生路上,步履不停,总有那么一点来不及。
On the road of our life, we keep walking but only to find that something or
someone disappear like the wind before we could notice.
冰箱里塞满东西才让人放心。
I feel relieved and happy as long as my fridge is full.
比起跑步,我更喜欢走路。喜欢走路时看到的风景,以及走路速度变化带来的感觉。
Compared with running, I prefer walking. I am attracted by the scenery
wherever I pass by and obsessed with the feeling of stop-and-go.
我第一次感觉到父母不可能永远都像以前一样。这是理所当然的事情。但即使我眼看着父母年华老去,我却什么都没有做。
It was the first time I came to find that my parents can never be young. But
it is in fact the nature of people. Though I can feel their aging, I did nothing
for them.
人生就是不断地失去,时间终将带我们找到谅解的出口。
We lose as long as we live. But time will heal and teach us how to
forgive.
想必她也会在我不知道的地方,一边回想我不知道的回忆,一边听着歌然后跟着唱吧。
Perhaps she is at somewhere I don’t know recalling memories I do not share,
singing along with the song.
想起母亲,可能会哭,也可能会笑吧。
When mom suddenly comes into my mind, I will cry, or I will smile.
顺着眼前的状况随波逐流,事后却反悔不已,这是我的坏习惯。
Going with the stream and then falling into deep regret is a vicious circle
that I am usually caught in.
我希望人生的进度条能够再慢一点,如果可以竭尽全力走完,我不想奔跑。
I wish the progress bar of my life could move more slowly that I can spare no
effort to walk to the end instead of running after time.