My assessment was confident.
我的评价是很自信的。
"Prophase.""Do you mind if I look?" he asked as I began to remove the slide.
前期,你介意我看一下吗?我正要开始移走玻片的时候他问道。
His hand caught mine, to stop me, as he asked.
他的手抓住了我的手,让我停下,并且他问到。
His fingers were ice-cold,like he'd been holding them in a snowdrift before class.
他的手指是冰冷的,就像他在上课前一直握着雪堆一般。
他的手指冰冷,就好像上课前他一直把手埋在雪堆里一样。
But that wasn't why I jerked my hand away so quickly.
但是为什么我的收马上抽筋一般很快的拿开。
但这不是我飞快地挣开手的缘故。
When he touched me, it stung my hand as if an electric current had passed through us.
当他触摸到我的时候,就像电流瞬间通过了我们一般刺到了我的手。
当他触到我的时候,他的触碰灼痛了我的手,仿佛有一股电流刹那间从我们身上流过。
"I'm sorry," he muttered, pulling his hand back immediately. However, he continued to reach for the microscope.
我很抱歉,他嘀咕到,很快收回了他的手。然而,他继续去拿显微镜。
“对不起。”他低声说道,立刻收回了手。但是,他仍旧伸手拿过了显微镜。
I watched him, still staggered, as he examined the slide for an even shorter time than I had.
我看着他,仍然吃惊,他查看饿了这个玻片比我还短的时间。
"Prophase," he agreed, writing it neatly in the first space on our worksheet.
前期,他同意到,在我们的工作表的第一个空格写下了。
“前期。”他表示赞同,工整地写到我们的实验报告的第一栏空白处。
He swiftly switched out the first slide for the second, and then glanced at it cursorily.
他快速的转换了第一个玻片到了第二个,然后马虎的瞥了一眼。
他动作熟练地换上第二张玻片,粗略地看了一眼。
"Anaphase," he murmured, writing it down as he spoke.
后期,他喃喃细语到,写下了他说的。