• 【功夫熊猫】之经典台词



    功夫熊猫 1 Kung Fu Panda 1 (2008)

     

    传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士

    Legend tells of a legendary warrior,

    他的功夫无人能敌

    whose kung fu skills

    were the stuff of legend.

    浪迹江湖 一路行侠仗义

    He travelled the land

    in search of worthy foes.

    既然你这么爱吃

    试吃看看我的拳头如何!

    I see you like to chew.

    Maybe you should chew on my fist.

    武士一言未发 因为他嘴里塞满了食物

    The warrior said anything

    for his mouth was full.

    但他一口把食物吞下 然后说

    "少啰唆! 接招吧!"

    Then he swallowed.

    And then he spoke.

    Enough talk. Let's fight.

    看招

    他的致命招数无人能挡

    He was so deadly in fact,

    that his enemies will go blind,

    敌人都被他的正义之光闪瞎了眼

    from over exposure to pure

    awesomeness.

    我看不见了!

    他武功盖世!

    极具魅力

    My eyes!

    He's too awesome!

    我们该怎么报答你呢?

    And attractive.

    How can we re-pay you?

    "路见不平,拔刀相助" 无需回报!

    There is no charge for awesomeness.

    Or attractiveness.

    爆发吧!

    千军万马全被踏在足下 艺高人胆大

    It mattered not how many foes he faced.

    有史以来最使人敬畏

    Never before had a panda

    been so feared, and so loved.

    又最令人销魂的熊猫

    即使是打败天下无敌手的中原五侠客

    也对他佩服得五体投地

    Even the most heroic heroes

    in all of China,

    The Furious Five.

    Bowed in respect to this great master.

    什么时候一起出去放松放松

    没问题

    We should hang out.

    Agreed.

    但现在不是放松的时候

    面对石门山一万疯狂大军时

    But hanging out would

    have to wait.

    Cause when you're facing the ten

    thousand demons of demon mountain.

    当务之急是...

    There is only one thing

    that matters and thats...

    你该起床

    不然要迟到了

    Get up!

    You'll be late for work.

    ?

    阿波 快起床

    Po...

    Get up!

    阿波 你在那干嘛呢

    Hey, Po.

    What are you doing up there?

    没干嘛

    Ahh.. nothing.

    猴子! 螳螂! 仙鹤! 毒蛇! 老虎!

    Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper,

    Tigress ... Roarrrr!

    Ahh...

    阿波 快点 你要迟到了

    Po. Let's go.

    You're late for work.

    我来了

    Coming!

    对不起 老爸

    对不起有什么用 又不能拿它来煮面条

    Sorry Dad.

    Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles.

    你刚在楼上干什么 那么吵?

    What were you doing up there?

    All that noise?

    没什么 做了个怪梦而已

    Oh...nothing.

    Just had a crazy dream.

    关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了?

    About what? Uh?

    What were you dreaming about?

    我梦到...

    What was I...aah...

    ... I was dreaming about a...

    面条了

    面条? 你真的梦到面条了?

    Noodles.

    Noodles?

    You were really dreaming about noodles?

    是啊 不然我还能梦什么

    Uhh... Ya,

    what else would I be dreaming about?

    当心面汤很""

    Oh, careful.

    That soup is - sharp!

    太令人高兴了

    Oh... happy day.

    My son finally having the noodle dream.

    我的儿子终于梦到了面条

    你不知道为了这一刻

    我已经等待了多久

    You don't know how long

    I have been waiting for this moment.

    这是个好兆头 阿波

    This is a sign, Po.

    什么事情的兆头?

    Uh... a sign of what?

    你就要准备好继承我的"神秘配方汤"的神秘配方了

    You are almost ready to be

    entrusted with the secret ingredient,

    ... of my secret ingredient soup.

    然后实现你的命运 接管这间餐馆

    And then you will fulfill your destiny

    and take over the restaurant.

    就像我从我父亲那继承

    Just as I took over from my father

    who took over from his father.

    他又继承自他的父亲

    最早是他和朋友打麻将赢来的

    who won it from a friend

    over a game of mahjong.

    老爸 别激动 不过是个梦

    Dad, dad, dad.

    It was just a dream.

    这不是一般的梦

    No, it was the Dream.

    我们是面条世家

    Wu Xiang noodles.

    Po, broth runs through our veins.

    面汤在我们的血液中流串着

    但是 老爸 你有没有想过...

    去干点别的

    But Dad, didn't you ever

    wanted to do something else?

    除了做面条之外

    Something, beside noodles.

    实际上 想当年我年轻气盛时

    Actually, when I was young

    and crazy.

    也曾想过要离家出走 去学做豆腐

    I thought of running away

    and learning how to make tofu.

    为什么没去呢?

    So why didn't you?

    因为那个梦想愚蠢得很

    Oh, because it was

    a stupid dream.

    你能想象我做豆腐是什么样子吗?

    Can you imagine me making tofu?

    啊哈哈哈 豆腐?

    Ha, ha, ha. Tofu!

    笑死人了

    我绝不会干

    No, we all have our place

    in this world.

    我们都有自己的宿命

    我的地盘就是这 而你的...

    My is here and yours is...

    ... I know "is here".

    我知道 也是这

    不对 2 9 7号和12号桌的

    No, its tables 2, 5 ,7 and 12.

    别忘了微笑

    Service with a smile.

    干得好 徒弟们

    你们让我失望的本领真好

    Well done, students...

    ... if you were trying

    to disappoint me.

    小虎 不够凶狠

    Tigress, you need more ferocity.

    Monkey greater speed.

    大猴 加快速度

    老鹤 再高点

    毒蛇 不够灵巧 螳螂...

    Crane, height. Viper, subtlety.

    Mantis... Master Shifu...

    - 师傅

    - 干嘛?

    Master Shifu... What?

    龟仙人有请

    It...its Master Oogway,

    he wants to see you.

    龟仙人 您召见我有何贵干?

    Master Oogway, you summoned me?

    Is something wrong?

    一定得有要事

    才能见见自己的老朋友吗

    Why must something be wrong

    for me to want to see my old friend?

    这么说来...没事?

    So, nothing is wrong?

    Well, I didn't say that.

    我可没那么说

    你是想说...

    You were saying?

    我预见到...太郎将重出江湖

    I have had a vision.

    Tai Lung will return.

    这不可能! 他身处狱中

    That is impossible.

    He's in prison.

    万事皆有可能

    Nothing is impossible.

    平先生 火速飞去啸岗监狱

    Zeng, fly to Chordom Prison.

    Tell them to double the guards,

    叫他们把狱守数量加倍 把武器加倍

    Double the weapons.

    Double everything.

    把一切都加倍

    - 绝不能让太郎逃出来

    - ! 师傅

    Tai Lung does not leave

    that prison.

    Yes, Master Shifu.

    命中注定的事 躲也躲不过

    One often meets his destiny on

    the road he takes to avoid it.

    我们必须有所行动

    如果太郎真的回到和平谷报仇

    We have to do something. We can't

    just have him march in the valley.

    And take his revenge.

    He'll, he'll...

    他会... 他会...

    你的心好似这潭湖水 老朋友

    Your mind is like this water

    my friend. When it is agitated...

    如果波澜起伏 就会模糊不清

    ... it becomes difficult to see.

    但如果平静下来

    But if you allow it to settle,

    the answer becomes clear.

    解决之道必将自现

    龙之典

    The Dragon's scroll.

    时候到了...

    It is time.

    But who?

    但是谁呢?

    谁有资格继承这无穷的力量?

    Who is worthy to be trusted

    with the secret to limitless power?

    谁有资格成为龙斗士?

    To become the Dragon Warrior.

    我不知道

    I don't know.

    不好意思 借过

    Excuse me. Sorry.

    - 看着点 阿波

    - 对不起 卡住了

    Oo...oo sorry.

    Hey, watch it Po.

    Sorry.

    Aah... Oop!

    抱歉 没关系 我洗过澡了...

    Sorry, a thousand pardon.

    快看!

    What?

    龟仙人要比武挑选龙斗士了

    就在今天

    Master Oogway is choosing

    a Dragon Warrior, today.

    大家快去玉殿

    Everyone, everyone, go!

    Get to the Jade Palace!

    中原五侠客之一将被授予龙之典

    One of the five is going

    to get the Dragon's Scroll.

    等了几千年终于等到今天

    赶快吃 吃完快走

    We have been waiting a thousand

    years for this. Just take the bowl!

    快去呀!!

    这是武林史上的一大盛事

    This is the greatest day in Kung Fu

    history! Don't worry about it. Just go!

    别管钱了 快走吧

    阿波 你要上哪去?

    Po! Where are you going?

    上玉殿去

    To the Jade Palace.

    带上你的面条小车

    But you're forgetting your noodle cart.

    整个山谷的村民都会上那去

    The whole valley will be there and

    you will sell noodle to all of them.

    我们的面条就能卖疯了

    卖面条?

    Selling noodles?

    - 老爸 我在想...

    - 什么?

    But Dad. You know I was kind

    of thinking, maybe I...

    - 或许我可以...

    - 什么?

    Ya?

    I was kind of thinking, maybe I...

    Ahh...Haa..?

    把面条和馒头放一块卖

    Could also sell the bean buns.

    They're about to go bad.

    馒头放着都快发霉了

    这才是我的儿子!

    That's my boy!

    I told you that dream was a sign.

    我就说那个梦是个好兆头

    没错 做这个梦真好...

    Ya...

    I'm glad I had it.

    我是武林高手!

    我也是!

    加油 加油 就快到了

    Almost there.

    老天别这么对我

    别这么对我

    What?

    No!

    No! No!

    我们先走了 阿波

    Sorry Po.

    We'll bring you back a souvenir.

    放心吧 会给你带纪念品的

    那怎么行 我自己来

    No, I'll bring you back a souvenir.

    It's a historic day.

    Isn't it Master Oogway?

    今天将会是历史性的一天 是吧? 龟仙人

    是啊 没想到我能活着看到这天

    Yes. The one I feared

    I would not live to see.

    你的徒弟们准备好了吗?

    Are your students ready?

    Yes, Master Oogway.

    一切就绪了 龟仙人

    记好了 老朋友

    Now know this old friend...

    选中的人不但会给山谷带来安宁

    Whomever I chose will not only bring

    peace to the valley, but also to you.

    还能抚平你的心灵

    武林大会正式开始!

    Let the tournament begin!

    别关 别关 我来了 该死

    No, no, no, wait!

    I'm coming.

    Hey! Open the door.

    把门打开

    让我进去

    Let me in!

    和平谷的村民们

    Citizens of the Valley of Peace.

    很荣幸为你们介绍

    It is my great honour

    to present to you,

    老虎 毒蛇 仙鹤 猴子 螳螂

    Tigress, Viper, Crane, Monkey, Mantis.

    传说中的中原五侠客

    The Furious Five!

    Ah...Ah...Ahh...

    ! 中原五侠客

    They're The Furious Five!

    Aah..aah... ouch!

    请各就各位

    Warriors prepare!

    先等等 别开始

    Blast, No, Quick Po.

    Ready for battle.

    比武即将开始

    千吨烟火齐发

    The thousand tons of fire!

    Ho...ha...howw!

    快看那招式 ! 闪开点

    Wow... Look at that!

    Hey! Get out of the way!

    Uhh...Oh...ohh!

    Ah...ah...aah!

    Hiyaah...ouch!

    最后上场的是...悍娇虎

    And finally, Master Tigress.

    相信我 村民们

    你们还没见到真正的绝招

    Believe me citizens,

    you have not seen anything yet.

    还用你说

    I know!

    她的杀手•

    除了强壮的体魄和犀利的眼神外

    Master Tigress faces Iron Arms

    and its Blades of Death.

    还有其致命的虎爪功

    我感受到了...龙斗士...气脉

    I sense the Dragon Warrior

    is among us.

    和平谷的村民们

    Citizens of the Valley of Peace,

    龟仙人将挑选龙斗士的继承者

    Master Oogway will now choose

    the Dragon Warrior.

    就选了! 等一等

    Hah...butta...

    No, no, no wait!

    Yaa...ahh.

    Ha...ha...haah!

    Ha...ha...haah.

    Po! What are you doing?

    阿波 你在干什么!

    What does it look

    like I'm doing?

    你说我是在干嘛?

    别吹 别吹 我要去看龙斗士

    Stop! Stop!

    I'm going to see the Dragon Warrior.

    But I don't understand,

    you finally have the noodle dream.

    我不明白你怎么了

    你好不容易才做了关于面条的梦

    我撒谎了 老爸 我没梦到面条

    I lied.

    I don't dream about noodles, Dad.

    I love Kung Fu...uuu!

    我爱武功

    Oh come on son.

    Let's get back to work.

    好了 儿子 回去工作吧

    Heay...okay.

    好吧

    Ahh...aahh...aah.

    Po!...Heay...heay...hey.

    Oh...Somebody...

    儿子!

    Oh. What's going on?

    我是要...我在哪?

    ... Where?

    你在指什么?

    Why are you pointing...?

    Oh. Okay. Sorry. I just wanted

    to see who the Dragon Warrior was?

    对不起 我只想看看谁成为了龙斗士

    真有意思

    How interesting?

    龟仙人 您是在指我吗?

    Master, are you pointing at me?

    - 我在指他

    - 指谁?

    Him.

    Who?

    - 就是你

    - ?

    You.

    Me?

    The universe has brought

    us the Dragon Warrior.

    冥冥宇宙为我们指定了龙斗士

    What? What?

    What? What!

    怎么可能?

    怎么可能?

    Stop wait.

    Who told you to...

    等等 停下来 谁让你们...

    龟仙人 等一下

    Master Oogway, wait.

    That crabby panda can't possibly

    be the answer to our problem.

    那个大肥熊猫

    绝不可能解决我们的问题!

    You were about to appoint the Tigress.

    and that thing fell in front of her.

    你是要指小虎的

    结果那东西掉到了她面前

    That was just an accident.

    There are no accidents.

    完全是个巧合!

    世间无巧合

    Forgive us Master.

    We have failed you.

    恕我们无能 师父令您失望了

    No. If the panda has not quit by

    morning, then I would have failed you.

    先别急 若明早之前

    这个熊猫还未自行退出

    那就是我的失职

    刀下留人 我是来送信的

    是宗师的信

    Wait, wait, wait!

    I bring a message from Master Shifu.

    你说什么? 要我们把狱守数量加倍?

    What? Double the guard.

    Extra precautions.

    还要增加额外防范措施?

    "监狱防卫设施可能不够"

    Your prison may not be adequate?

    你怀疑我的监狱不安全?

    You doubt my prison security?

    当然不是

    Absolutely not!

    是师傅对此不放心 我只是个送信的

    Shifu does.

    I'm just the messenger.

    那你帮我回个话

    I'll give you a message

    for your Master Shifu.

    从啸岗监狱逃跑简直是天方夜谭

    Escape from Chordom prison

    is impossible.

    惊人吧

    Impressive isn't it?

    惊人至极

    Yes, very impressive.

    It is very impressive.

    进出都只有一条道

    One way in.

    And one way out.

    一千个狱守监视一个犯人

    One thousand guards

    and one prisoner.

    我知道 但这个犯人可是...太郎

    Yes, except that prisoner is Tai Lung.

    把我们放下去

    Take us down.

    Ahh...ahh...ahh...ahh

    Oh...oo...oh..

    天哪

    Oh my...

    这就是太郎

    Behold Tai Lung.

    我还是在这里等你吧

    I'll umm...I'll just

    wait right here.

    没什么好怕的 安全的很

    It's nothing to worry about.

    It's perfectly safe.

    弓箭手随时待命

    Both posts.

    At the ready.

    小子 听说没

    龟仙人终于找人继承龙之典了

    Hey tough guy.

    Did you hear...

    Oogway is finally going to give

    someone the Dragon Scroll...

    而这个人肯定不会是你

    ...and it's not going to be you.

    你在干嘛 别惹恼了他

    What are you doing?

    Don't get him mad.

    他能把我怎么样

    他连一根指头都动不了

    What is he going to do about it?

    I've got him completely immobilised.

    Haa...haa...haa...haa!

    哦啊 我是不是踩到小豹豹的尾巴了

    Oh...Did I step on

    the wooly kiddy's tail?

    行了 我已经看够了

    I'm gonna... I've seen enough.

    我会转达宗师没什么好担心的

    I'm gonna tell Shifu that he

    has nothing to worry about.

    - 没错 他完全不必担心

    - 我会传达的

    No, he doesn't.

    Okay I'll tell him that.

    能离开这了吗?

    Hmm...

    Can we please go now?

    等一下

    Oh. Wait a second.

    这里面可能有点小误会

    I think there has been

    a slight mistake.

    似乎每个人都认为我是...

    Err...Everyone seems

    to think I'm err...

    哇塞! 这不是隐秘的侠者之殿吗?

    Ahh...The sacred Hall of Warriors.

    No way.

    看看这个地方

    Look at this place.

    犀牛大侠的盔甲

    Master Flying-Rhino's armour.

    连打仗时受的损伤都还在!

    With authentic battle damage!

    英雄剑

    Wow...the Sword of Heroes.

    锋利到看一眼都会被割伤

    Said to be so sharp, you can cut

    yourself just by looking ... Aah!...Oww!

    隐形的青龙偃月刀

    The invisible Dragon of Destiny.

    我终于看到这幅画了

    真的是这幅画吗?

    Uuhhs... I've only seen paintings

    of that painting.

    Aah...ah...ha...ha...ha...

    Heeyah...yah.. Aah...ah...ah..

    不会吧

    Noo..! Ho...oh, oh, oh...

    传说中装载着武士耳语的瓷瓮

    The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors.

    整个天蜀军尽在其中

    Said to contain souls of the

    entire Tenshu army.

    有人在吗?

    Hello?

    Have you finished sightseeing?

    你游览完了吗?

    对不起 我应该第一个就来看你的

    Sorry. I should have

    come to see you first.

    我没什么耐心

    My patience is running thin.

    Ohh?

    Well. I mean, it's not like

    you are going anywhere.

    反正你也跑不掉

    - 转过身来

    - 好的

    You turn around.

    Sure.

    Hey, how is it going?

    How do you get 500...Master Shifu!... Ooh!...

     

    你好

    你是怎么...宗师!

    有人把花瓶打破了

    Ohh...whooo...

    Someone broke that...

    But I'm going to fix it...I...

    我会把它补好的 你有胶水吗?

    Do you have some glue...

    Whooo....

    Aah...ouch...ooo!

    I've a splinter.

    ! ~ ~ 扎到我了

    你就是传说中的龙斗士 ?

    So you are the legendary Dragon Warrior?

    Hmm...

    - ! 大概是吧

    -

    Ahh, I guess so?

    Wrong!

    你不是龙斗士 也不可能成为龙斗士

    You are not the Dragon Warrior.

    You will never be the Dragon Warrior...

    ... until you've learned the secret

    of the Dragon scroll.

    除非你能领悟龙之典中的奥义

    哇噢!

    Wow...so...

    How does this work?

    那么 该怎么做?

    你有没梯子 弹簧床之类的东西?

    Do you have a ladder?

    a trampoline or...?

    你太天真了 以为我会就这样把

    无穷力量的奥秘告诉你?

    Umph...You think it is that easy?

    That I'm just going to hand you

    the secret to limitless power?

    不是 ..

    No! I...

    你必须先达到武学的最高境界

    One must first master the highest

    level of Kung Fu

    像你这样的人 是绝对不可能的

     

    and that is clearly impossible

    if that one is someone like you.

    - 我这样的人?

    - 是啊

    Someone like me?

    Yes!

    看看你自己

    Look at you!

    This fat blob. Flabby arms.

    肥嘟嘟的屁股 软绵绵的胳膊

    软绵绵的地方最敏感了

    Those are sensitive.

    in the flabby parts.

    还有这个傻呼呼的肚子

    And this ridiculous belly.

    Hey...whooo...

    也不注意个人卫生

    And utter disregard for personal hygiene.

    Now wait a minute.

    等等 这不公平

    That's a little uncalled for.

    Don't stand that close. I can smell your breath.

    别站那么近 我都闻到你的口臭了

    听着 是龟仙人说我...

    Listen, Oogway said that I was the...

    Uh... the Wushi Finger Hold.

    无极拈花指

    无极拈花指

    Never... Master Shifu don't...

    ! 你也知道这一招?

    Haa...oh... You know this hold?

    由无极大师于第三朝时创立 是的!

    Developed by Master Wushi in the

    3rd dynasty. Yes.

    那你也该知道弹一下之后的后果啰

    Oh. Then you must know what happens

    when I flex my pinky.

    不要! 不要!

    那你知道最难的是什么吗?

    No, no, no...

    You know the hardest part of this?...

    The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.

    最难的是事后清理你的残骸!

     

    好的 好的 别冲动

    Humm...

    Okay. Okay, take it easy.

    你给我听好了 熊猫

    Now listen closely, Panda.

    龟仙人也许挑中了你

    Oogway may have picked you,

    but when I'm through with you,...

    但我向你保证

    你会希望他当初没选重你

    I promise you,

    you're going to wish he hadn't.

    懂了吗?

    Are we clear?

    是的 懂了 完全了解

    Yes, we're clear, we're clear.

    We are so clear.

    很好 我等不及要开始了

    Good. Hmm, Hmm, Hmm.

    I can't wait to get started.

    开始吧

    Let's begin.

    等等 什么 现在?

    Wait, wait, wait.

    是的 现在

    Now?

    Yes now.

    除非你觉得龟仙人错了

    你也不是龙斗士

    Unless you think that the great Oogway was

    wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior.

    好吧! 我不知道我能不能做完那些动作

    Okay. Well, I don't know

    if I can do all of those moves.

    不试试怎么知道呢?

    Well, if we don't try,

    we will never know, will we?

    也没错 不过我们或许该找个

    更适合我水平的

    Yes, it's just, maybe we can find

    something more suited to my level.

    你是什么水平?

    你知道...我不是大师...

     

    And what level is that?

    Well you know...

    那从最基础的开始吧 最最基础的

    I'm not a master, but

    let's just start at zero.

    没有最最基础这个东西

    Level zero.

    There is no such thing as level zero.

    - ! 也许我可以从这里起步

    - 那个?

    Hey, maybe I can start with that.

    这是训练小孩子用的

    That. We use that

    for training children.

    天热的时候也可以用来抵门

    And popping the door

    open when it is hot.

    但如果你坚持的话

    哇噢! 五侠客

    But if you insist.

    Wow... The Furious Five.

    你们比市面上你们的玩偶大多了

    除了你 幻影螳螂

    你的玩偶和你差不多

    You're so much bigger

    than your action figures.

    Except for you, Mantis.

    You're about the same.

    来吧 熊猫 给我们看看你有什么能耐

    Go ahead, Panda.

    Show us what you can do.

    他们也要看?

    还是等他们回去练功后 我再开始

    Ahh...Are they going to watch? Or should I just

    wait until they get back to work or something?

    出手吧

    好的 我刚吃的饱饱 正在消化

    Hit it.

    Okay, I mean, I just ate,

    休息一下后效果会更好

    and so I'm still digesting, so my

    Kung Fu may not be as good as later on.

    出招就是了!

     

    ! 你算什么

    Just hit it.

    你什么都不是 因为高手在此

    What'd you got?

    You've got nothing cos' I got it right here.

    看到我的兄弟们了吗?

    想尝尝我的雷霆之怒吗?

    You picking on my friends?

    Get ready to fell the thunder.

    无影脚就要来了

    你能应付的了无影脚吗?

    Come on, crazy feet.

    What're you going to do about crazy feet?

    来吧 我无影无踪 无影无踪

    没见过熊拳吧

    Come on. I'm a blur. I'm a blur.

    You've never seen Bear style.

    你只见过螳螂拳

    或者猴拳

    You've only seen Praying Mantis.

    Or Monkey style.

    Imagine snake-kiddy Snake.

    还是蛇拳

    你到底打还是不打!

    Would you hit it!

    好的 好的

    Alright. Alright.

    再来一次好吗 用力点

    Why don't you try it again?

    A little harder.

    这下怎么样...

    How's that?

    Oohhh...

    疼死了

    Oh, that hurts!

    看来会比我想象的容易多了

    This will be easier than I thought.

    Feeling a little nausea...

    Ouch, ouch, ouch!

    当心

    我的吗呀...

    Oohh... My tenders.

    我表现如何??

     

    现在终于有最最基础这个东西了

    How did I do?

    There is now a level zero.

    我没有不承认

    我不懂龟仙人是怎么想的

    Don't deny that.

    I don't understand what Master Oogway was thinking.

    那个傻孩子都要没命了

    Poor guy is going to get himself killed.

    He is so fighty.

    那个龙斗士 他无比强大

    The Dragon Warrior fell out

    of the sky in a ball of fire.

    翱翔于九天 口吐烈火

    他的脚步让大地颤抖

    When he walks,

    the very ground shakes.

    本以为龟仙人会选一个懂武功的人

    One would think that Master Oogway would

    choose someone who actually knew Kung Fu.

    至少也是能摸到自己脚趾的人啊

    Yes. Or could at least touch his toes.

    Or even see his toes.

    或者能看到自己的脚趾

    好的

    Okay.

    别出动静!!

    Great.

    Ooouuch!

    - ! 还没睡啊?

    - 现在醒了

    Oh hey. Hi.

    You're up?

    我只是想

    有时候武功这东西很难 是吗?

    Am now.

    I was just..er...someday...eh?

    The Kung Fu stuff is hard work, right?

    Your biceps sore.

    你二头肌酸了吗?

    我今天既累又失望

    I've had a long day and rather

    disappointing day, so...er...

     

    现在应该睡觉了

    Ya...I should probably get to sleep now.

    - ! ! 当然

    - 谢谢

    Ya... Ya...of course.

    Okay. Thanks.

    我太崇拜你们了

    It's just, I'm such a big fan...

    哭泣河之役你们打的太棒了!

    You guys were so totally amazing

    at the battle of the Weeping River.

    以寡敌众 无所畏惧...

    Outnumbered. A thousand to one.

    But, you didn't stop. You just,....

    不好意思

    Oh. Sorry about that.

    听着 你不属于这里

    Ahh... Look you don't belong here.

    我知道 我知道 你说的对

    Er...I know, I know.

    You're right.

    只是我一直都梦想着...

    I don't have it.

    It's just, my whole life, I dream of...

    我是指的是你不属于"这里"

    No, no, no. I meant you don't

    belong here, I mean in this room.

    这间屋子 这是我的房间

    But this is my room.

    Property of Crane.

    禅灵鹤的地盘

    好的 好的

    Oh, okay right, right.

    So...

    你很困了 我还在打扰你

    Ya, you want to get to sleep.

    Keeping you up.

    明天还有很多事

    We've got big things tomorrow.

    好的 我再说一遍 你帅呆了 再见

    Alright. You are awesome. The last thing

    I'm going to say. Okay, bye-bye.

    什么?

     

    我什么都没说

    What was that?

    I didn't say anything.

    好的 好的 晚安 做个好梦

    Okay. Alright. Goodnight.

    Sleep well.

    真尴尬

    Seem a little bit awkward.

    悍娇虎大侠

    我不是故意吵醒你的 只是...

    Master Tigress, didn't mean

    to wake you. Just a...

    你不属于这里

    You don't belong here.

    Ah ya...ya, of course...

    是的 是的 当然 这是你的房间

    我是指你不属于玉殿

    This is your room...

    I mean you don't belong in the Jade Palace.

    你不尊重武功

    You're a disgrace to Kung Fu and if

    you have any respect of who we are,

    如果你真的尊敬我们 尊敬武功

    and what we do,

    you will be gone by morning.

    就该在天亮前离开

    我是你的忠实粉丝

    Big fan.

    看来你找到了神秘的圣天慧桃树了嘛

    I see you've found the Sacred Peach

    Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.

    这是智慧桃树?

    Is that what this is?

    I'm so sorry.

    对不起 我以为只是棵普通的桃树呢

    I thought it was just

    a regular peach tree.

    我明白 你不开心就会吃东西

    I understand, you eat

    when you are upset.

    不开心 我没不开心啊

    我为什么要不开心呢?

    Upset? I'm not upset.

     

    Why would I be upset?

    那么你为什么不开心呢?

    So, why are you upset?

    我大概是武林史上最差劲的了

    I probably sucked more today

    than anyone in the history of Kung Fu.

    中原史上最差劲的

    In the history of China.

    - 差劲史上最差劲的

    - 大概吧

    In the history of sucking.

    五侠客们 他们恨死我了

    Probably.

    And the Five...man,

    you should have seen them,

    they totally hate me.

    恨死了

    宗师怎么可能把我变成龙斗士呢?

    Totally.

    How's Shifu ever going to turn me

    into the Dragon Warrior?

    我又不像五侠客那样

    I mean I'm not like the Five,

    I've got no claws.

    我没有利爪 没有翅膀 没有毒液

    No wings,

    no venom.

    就连幻影螳螂都有那样的胳膊

    Even Mantis got those thingies.

    也许我应该放弃 回家做面条算了

    May be I should just quit

    and go back to making noodles.

    放弃 别放弃

    面条 别做面条

    Quit. Don't quit.

    Noodles. Don't noodles.

    你太在乎过去和将来了

    You are too concerned with

    what was and what will be.

    俗语说 过去的 已经过去了

    There's a saying.

    Yesterday is history,

    未来的 还未可知

     

    Tomorrow is a mystery,

    But today is a gift.

    现在 却是上苍的礼赠

    我们可以把握的是当下

    That is why it is called the "present".

    - !

    - 发生什么了?

    Oh No!

    What's happening?

    To your battle stations!

    Go! Go! Go!

    弓弩手 发射

    发射

    Fire Cross-Bow!

    Fire!

    Fire!

    太郎自由了 我必须去警告宗师

    Tai Lung's free. I must warn Shifu.

    - 哪也不准去

    - 可是他...

    You are not going anywhere.

    Neither is he!

    升起来

    Let go of me.

    Bring it up!

    把他打回去

    Wait! Bring it back!

    - 他过来了

    - 他过不来的

    He's going this way.

    He won't get far.

    弓箭手

    Archers!

    我们死定了 这下死无全尸了

    We Dead.

    So very, very dead.

    现在说还早了 火箭发射

    Ha..Ha. Not yet, we're not.

    Now!

    - 现在能跑了吗?

    - 是的

    Can we run now?

    Yes.

     

    真高兴师父把你送来了

    I am glad Shifu sent you.

    我还以为我被忘了呢

    I was beginning to feel

    I'm being forgotten.

    回去告诉他们

    Fly back there and tell them, the

    real Dragon Warrior is coming home.

    真正的龙斗士要回家了

    早安 师父

    Good Morning, Master.

    熊猫 熊猫

    Panda!

    醒醒

    Panda! Wake up!

    Hmm, hmm, hmm...

    He's quitted.

    他放弃了

    现在该怎么办 师父?

    What do we do now Master

    with the Panda gone?

    熊猫走了 那谁来做龙斗士呢?

    Who will be the Dragon Warrior?

    我们只有努力修炼 相信到时候

    All we can do is resume our training

    and trust that in time...

    真正的龙斗士自然会出现

    the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.

    你在这干什么?

    What are you doing here?

    Haa...hey.

    Good Morning Master.

    早上好 师父 我先热热身

    I thought I'll warm up a little.

    是卡住了吧?

    You're stuck.

    Stuck?...No...What?...Stuck?

    卡住了? 不是 怎么会

    No...This is one of the...

    Ya...I'm stuck.

    是的 我是被卡住了

    - 帮帮他

    - 天哪

     

    Help him.

    Oh dear.

    数三声一起用力 ...... !

    Lift me on three.

    One, two, ....

    - 谢谢

    - 不客气

    Thank you.

    Don't mention it.

    - 我真的很感谢...

    - 不要跟我说谢谢

    No really. I appreciate it...

    ...Ever.

    你真的指望一夜之间就学会劈山腿吗?

    You actually thought you could

    learn to do a full split in one night.

    敏捷性要训练很多年

    It takes years to develop

    ones flexibility.

    运用到实战 也要花很多年

    And years longer to apply it in combat.

    放下

    流血的指节跟断掉的骨头

    才是该收集的纪念品

    Put that down!

    The only souvenirs we collect down here

    are bloody knuckles and broken bones.

    好的 很好

    Yaa...ha...ha...ha.

    Excellent!

    我们开始吧

    Let's get started.

    - 准备好了吗

    - 一生下来就准备好了

    Are you ready?

    I was born ready...Oww!

    抱歉! 我以为你准备好了

    Oww!...Oh!. I'm sorry brother.

    I thought you said you're ready.

    太酷了! 再来一次行吗?

    That was awesome!

    Let's go again!

    之前都是手下留情 熊猫!

     

    但是到此为止

    I've been taking it easy on you Panda

    but no more. Your next opponent...

    你下一个对手 是我

    太好了 ! 开始吧

    ...will be me.

    Alright. Ya...Let's go!

    来啊

    Step forth!

    制胜的关键就在于找到敌人的弱点

    The true path to victory is to find

    your opponent's weakness.

    然后狠狠打击

    And make him suffer for it.

    !

    借力打力

    Oh yeah. To take his strength

    and use it against him.

    直到他倒下或是认输

    Until he finally falls or quits.

    但真正的勇士是不会认输的

    But a real warrior never quits.

    Don't worry Master, I'll never quit.

    别担心 师父 我不会认输的

    他要是聪明的话 就不会再爬上来了

    If he is smart he won't

    come back those steps.

    但他会再来的

    But he will.

    He's not going to quit, is he?

    他不会放弃的 是吗?

    至少不会放弃弹跳 瞧瞧他!

    He's not going to quit bouncing.

    I'll tell you that.

    你不是说针灸会让我感觉好一点的吗?

    Oouch! I thought you said

    accupuncture will make me feel better.

    确实会 只是不太好找穴位

    Trust me it will.

    It's just not easy finding right nerve points

    特别是在这身...

    肥肉...

    under all this...fat?

     

    Fur!

    皮毛 我要说的是皮毛

    I was going to say fur.

    Sure you were.

    当然了

    我怎么会凭体形裁定谁是高手呢?

    看看我....

    Who am I to judge a warrior

    based on his size?

    So I mean, look at me.

    I'm over here.

    我在这

    Haa...aah...

    Maybe you should take a look at this again.

    也许你该再好好看看这个

    好的

    Ohh... Okay.

    Oouch!

    Stop! Stop it!

    别扎了 别扎了

    Eee...ouch!

    我知道师父其实是想启发我

    I know Master Shifu is trying

    to inspire me and all.

    但如果我不了解他的话

    But if I didn't know any better

    I'll say he's trying to get rid of me.

    会以为他是要甩掉我

    师父看上去确实很冷漠

    I know he can seem like heartless.

    Aaahh...!

    但是他以前并不是这样的

    But you know he wasn't

    always like that.

    据说

    According to legend there was once a time

    when Master Shifu actually used to spy...

    师父之前一直是笑容可掬的人

    - 不可能

    - 真的

    No...

    Yes, but that was before...

    - 但是在那件事发生之后

     

    - 什么事?

    Before what?

    Before Tai Lung.

    太郎叛乱

    我们不该谈论他

    Aah...ya.

    We are not really suppose to talk about him.

    如果他要待在这里 就应该知道这些

    Well if he is going to stay here

    he should now.

    我知道太郎

    Guys, guys,

    I know about Tai Lung.

    他是师父的一个徒弟

    He was a student. The first to ever

    master the 1000 scrolls of Kung Fu.

    第一个精通上千种武艺的人

    但他变坏了 后来进了监狱

    And then he turned bad

    and now he's in jail.

    他不只是一个普通徒弟

    He wasn't just a student.

    他是个弃婴 师父收留了他

    Shifu found him as a cub.

    把他当作自己的儿子一样养大

    And he raised him as his son.

    当他展现出武学天赋时

    And when the child showed

    talent in Kung Fu

    师父就将武艺传授给了他

    Shifu trained him.

    师父非常器重他

    说他注定会成就非凡

    He believed in him. He told him

    he was destined for greatness.

    太郎永远都不满足

    It was never enough for Tai Lung.

    他渴望得到龙之典

    He wanted the Dragon Scroll.

    但是龟仙人发现了他心中的邪念

    But Oogway saw darkness

    in his heart and refused.

    于是拒绝了

     

    爆怒之下 太郎毁坏了村庄

    Outraged, Tai Lung

    laid waste to the Valley.

    企图强夺龙之典

    He tried to take the Scroll by force.

    师父必须亲手毁掉他的心血

    And Shifu has to destroy

    what he had created.

    可又怎么下的了手呢?

    But how could he?

    师父一辈子只爱过太郎一个人

    Shifu loved Tai Lung like he

    has never love anyone before.

    也许以后也不会再爱

    What's it?

    现在是他纠正过往的机会

    And now he has a chance

    to make things right.

    教出一个真正的龙斗士

    To train the true Dragon Warrior.

    却蹦出个你来

    And he is stuck with you.

    一个吊儿郎当的大胖熊猫

    觉得这事好像笑话

    A big fat Panda who

    treats it like a joke.

    你大爷啊!

    等等 我的错

    不小心扎到他的颜面神经了

    Ohh... That's it!

    Wait! My fault!

    I accidentally tweaked his facial nerves.

    心脏说不定也被我扎停了...

    And may have also stopped his heart.

    内心的平静...内心的平静

    Inner peace.

    Inner peace.

    内心的.........内心的平静

    Inner...in...in...in

    inner peace.

    不管是谁弄出这扇翅膀的声音

    Look whoever is making that

    flapping sound quiet down.

     

    给我安静下来!

    内心的...

    Inner...Quaaa!

    ! 平先生 太棒了

    Oh, Zeng, excellent.

    我正想听点好消息

    I could use some good news now.

    Aaahh....

    大师! 大师!

    ?

    Master. Master.

    Hmm...

    我有个...很坏的消息

    I...I..have ...It's a...

    It's a very bad news.

    ...宗师 只是消息而已

    Aah... Shifu. There's just news.

    No good or bad.

    没有好坏之分

    师父 你的预见没错

    Master, your vision was right.

    太郎从监狱里逃出来了

    Tai Lung has broken out of prison.

    He's on his way.

    正朝这边赶过来

    这的确是一个坏消息

    That is bad news...

    如果你不相信龙斗士能阻止他

    ... if you do not believe that

    the Dragon Warrior can stop him.

    那只熊猫?!

    仙人 那头熊猫不是龙斗士

    Panda? Master, that Panda

    is not the Dragon Warrior.

    他根本就不该出现在这里!

    He wasn't even meant to be here.

    It was an accident.

    完全是巧合

    世间无巧合

    There are no accidents.

    是啊 我知道 您已经说过...两次了

    Yes, I know.

    You said that already.

     

    - 这也不是巧合

    - 三次!!

    Twice.

    Well, that was no accident either.

    老朋友 如果你不看清控制的幻象

    Thrice.

    My old friend.

    The Panda will never fulfill

    his destiny, nor you, yours.

    熊猫就无法完成他的使命

    同样 你也完成不了你的使命

    Until you let go of the

    illusion of control.

    - 幻象?

    - 没错

    Illusion?

    Yes.

    看看这棵树 宗师

    Look at this tree, Shifu.

    我不可能随便让它开花

    I cannot make it blossom

    when it suits me.

    也不可能让它提前结果

    Nor make it bear

    fruit before it's time.

    但是有些事情我们是可以控制的

    But there are things

    we can control.

    我可以控制果实的坠落的时刻

    I can control when

    the fruit will fall.

    我可以控制它的种子在哪里安家

    I can control where

    to plant the seed.

    这可不是幻象 先人

    That is no illusion, Master.

    没错! 可是无论你做什么

    Ah...yes, but no matter

    what you do

    这个种子最终也还是长成棵桃树

    That seed will grow

    to be a peach tree.

    你或许想要苹果或是橘子

     

    You may wish for an

    apple or an orange.

    但到头来还是桃子

    But you will get a peach.

    But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung.

    但是桃子不可能击败太郎啊!

    也许可以呢?

    Maybe it can, if you are willing

    to guide it, to nurture it.

    只要你愿意引导它 教育它 相信它

    To believe in it.

    那么我该怎么做呢?

    But how? How?

    I need your help, Master.

    我需要您的帮助 仙人

    你不需要我 你只需要相信

    No, you just need to believe.

    答应我 宗师

    Promise me, Shifu.

    Promise me, you will believe.

    答应我你会相信

    ...我会尽力的

    I... I will try.

    Hmm...Good.

    好的

    我的时辰已到

    My time has come.

    你必须单独一人继续奋战

    You must continue your journey

    without me.

    什么!什么!什么...你要...

    What?...what?...what are you...

    Wait!

    仙人 您不能离开我

    Master.

    You can't leave me.

    你必须要相信

    You must believe.

    仙人!

    Master.

    I'm not scared...yet.

    Sound like fun. He maybe a wolf.

    那可真吓人

     

    可能是最吓人的熊猫

    You may be the scariest bandit

    in Harjin Province.

    但只不过是个小气鬼 不给小费

    But you're a lousy tipper.

    Really.

    真的吗? 那你怎么活着出来的?

    So, how did you

    get out of there alive?

    我意思是...我没真的把这话说出来

    I mean I didn't actually said that,

    but I thought it, in my mind.

    在脑袋里随便想想的

    如果他会读心术 肯定得是这表情

    If he could read my mind

    he would have been like...what?

    喜欢吗?

    Order up!

    You like it?

    这味道真是太棒了!

    This is really good.

    你们真应该尝尝我父亲的神秘配方汤

    Now, come on. You should try

    my dad's secret ingredient soup.

    实际上 就他知道神秘配方

    He actually knows the secret ingredient.

    你在瞎说什么

    这个味道真是太棒了

    What are you talking about?

    This is amazing.

    你真是个伟大的厨师!

    Wow...you are really a good cook.

    I wish my mouth was bigger.

    我希望我的嘴能再大一点

    小虎 你真该尝尝这面条

    Tigress, you got to try this.

    Hmm...

    据说龙斗士能几个月不吃饭

    It is said that the Dragon Warrior can

    survive for months at a time on nothing

    靠一片银杏叶的精华

    和宇宙的能量生存

    but the dew of a single Gingko leaf

     

    and the energy of the universe.

    我想我的身体还没意识到

    自己就是龙斗士

    I guess my body doesn't know

    it's the Dragon Warrior yet.

    我需要更多的"精华"

    I need lard more than dew

    and the universe juice.

    和宇宙的""态能量...

    - 怎么了?

    - ! 没什么 师父

    What?

    Oh nothing, Master Shifu.

    Ha...ha...ha...ha!

    除非你立刻减肥500 并且刷牙

    You will never be the Dragon Warrior

    unless you lose 500 pounds.

    and brush your teeth.

    What is the noise you're making?

    你永远也成不了龙斗士

    那是什么噪音?

    笑声! 我从来没听过

    Laughter?

    I have never heard of it.

    努力练功 徒儿们 也许有一天

    Work hard Panda and maybe someday

    you'll have ears like mine.

    你们就能长出跟我一样的耳朵

    That's good.

    Oh...oh, yup.

    耳朵

    Ears?

    It's not working for you.

    不好笑吗? 我觉得我学的挺像的

    师父...

    I thought they're pretty good.

    It's Shifu!

    学的就是师傅啊 你们以为我在学谁?

    Of course it's Shifu.

    What do you think I'm doing?

    喔喔喔...师父您来了

    Master Shifu.

    Aahh...

     

    你们认为这很好笑吗

    You think this is funny!

    Tai Lung has escaped from prison!

    太郎已经从监狱里逃出来了

    - 你们却还表现的像顽童

    - 什么?

    And you all are acting like children!

    What?

    他来抢龙之典

    He's coming for the Dragon Scroll and

    you're the only one who can stop him.

    你是唯一可以阻止他的人

    我还嘲笑您缺少幽默细胞呢

    Ha...and here I am saying you've

    got no a sense of humour.

    我还是...我不说了...

    I am gonna... step down.

    What? You're serious?

    您是认真的? 而我必须...

    And I have to...aaa...not...

    Master Oogway will stop him.

    龟仙人可以降伏他

    他之前做过一次

    一定也还可以做一次

    He did it before. He'll do it again.

    Oogway cannot!

    龟仙人不能! 再也不能了...

    Not anymore.

    Haa?

    我们唯一的希望就是龙斗士

    Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.

    - 那头熊猫?

    - 没错! 就是那头熊猫

    The Panda?

    Yes, the Panda!

    师父 别这样了 让我们去阻止太郎

    Master please, let us stop Tai Lung?

    This is what you train us for!

    这就是你训练我们的目的所在啊

    ! 击败太郎不是你们的使命

    No! It is not your destiny to defeat

    Tai Lung! It is his!

    是他的使命

     

    他去哪里了?

    Where did he go?

    你不准走

    You cannot leave!

    A real warrior never quit!

    真正的勇士是永不放弃的

    看着吧!

    Watch me!

    别闹了 我怎么能对抗太郎

    Come on! How am I suppose

    to beat Tai Lung?

    在这阶梯上我连你都打败不了

    I can't even beat you to the stairs.

    你能对抗他是因为你就是龙斗士

    You will beat him because

    you are the Dragon Warrior.

    你根本不相信的

    你从来就不相信

    Ouch!

    You don't believe that!

    Oh! You never believed that.

    从第一刻起 你就想赶我走

    From the first moment I got here,

    you've been trying to get rid of me.

    没错 我曾经不相信

    Yes, I was!

    但现在 我要你相信你的师父

    But now I ask you to trust in your Master

    as I have come to trust in mine.

    就像我相信我的师父一样

    你不是我的师父 我也不是龙斗士

    You are not my Master.

    And I am not the Dragon Warrior.

    那你怎么不放弃

    Then why didn't you quit?

    You knew I was trying to get rid of you.

    你也知道我一直想赶你走啊

    可你留了下来

    Yet you stayed.

    Ya. I stayed.

    是的 我没走 因为...

    I stayed because every time

    you threw a brick at my head

     

    因为你动不动打我头

    或说我很臭 都很伤自尊

    Or said I smelled, it hurt!

    那也没什么

    But it could never hurt more than it

    did everyday in my life just being me.

    我留下 是因为我想如果有人改变我

    可以改变现在的我 那就是你

    I stayed because I thought if anyone

    could change me, could make me not me...

    怎么训练? 怎么训练?

    整个中国最伟大的功夫大师

    ...it was you. The greatest

    Kung Fu teacher of all of China.

    我能改变你 我能培养你成为神龙武士

    我会的....

    But I can change you! I can turn

    you into the Dragon Warrior. And I will!

    拜托 太郎正往这里来

    Come on, Tai Lung is

    on his way right now.

    即使他花费100年到达这里

    你要怎样让我变成龙斗士?

    And even if it takes him

    a hundred years to get here.

    How are you going to change

    this into the Dragon Warrior?

    Hah?

    怎样?

    How?

    How?

    - 怎样?

    - 我不知道

    How?

    I don't know!

    我不知道

    I do not know

    我就说嘛!

    That's what I thought.

    这就是您训练我的目的所在

    This is what she trains for it

    小虎!

    Tigress!

     

    别拦我

    Don't try and stop me.

    - 我们不是来拦你的

    - 什么?

    We are not trying to stop you.

    What?

    我们是跟你一起去

    We are coming with you.

    怎么了? 我一不开心就会吃东西

    What?

    I eat when I am upset, okay!

    不用解释

    Oh! No need to explain.

    我还以为你是大猴呢

    I just thought you might be monkey.

    He hides his almond cookies in the top-shelf.

    他把饼干藏在最高的架子上

    别告诉大猴

    Don't tell Monkey.

    看看你

    Look at you.

    Yaaa..!

    我知道 我又打扰到你了

    I know I disgust you.

    No, I mean, how did you get up there?

    不不 我是说 你怎么上去的

    我不知道 ...

    I don't know,...I...

    I don't know. Just get the cookies.

    我不知道 我就是拿饼干的...

    你现在离地面10呎高

    And yet you are 10 feet off the ground

    and have done a perfect split.

    而且还做着个完美的劈山腿

    这个...

    No, this?

    This is just an accident!

    只是个...巧合

    世间无巧合

    跟我来

    我知道你想搞神秘

    I know you are trying to be

    all mystical and Kung Fu-ee.

     

    不过能说一下 我们去哪吗

    But could you least tell me

    where we are going?

    你带我走了这么久...

    就是来洗澡的啊?

    You drag me all the way

    out here for a bath?

    熊猫

    Panda, we do not wash our pits

    in the pool of sacred tears.

    不要用这一池祭奠之泪洗腋窝

    Uuh?...The pool of...

    这个池子是...

    这里是龟仙人领悟世间平衡之道的地方

    This is where Oogway unraveled

    the mysteries of harmony and focus.

    这里是武学的诞生地

    This is the birth place of Kung Fu.

    - 你想学武吗?

    - 当然

    Do you want to learn Kung Fu?

    那我就是你师父 太好了

    Yes

    Then I am your Master.

    Okay!

    - 别哭

    - 好的

    Don't cry.

    Okay.

    当你专心于功夫 聚精会神时

    When you focus on Kung Fu,

    when you concentrate, you stink.

    反而学不好

    但这可能是我的错

    But perhaps that is my fault.

    I cannot train you the way I trained the Five.

    我不能像训练五侠客一样训练你

    我发现 训练你的方法 就是这个

    I see now that the way to get

    through to you is with this.

    太好了 我正好饿了

    Aah great, cause I am hungry.

    哈哈... !

     

    Good, when you have been trained

    you may eat.

    训练完成 才可以吃

    我们开始吧

    Let's begin.

    After you, Panda.

    吃吧 熊猫

    Just like that.

    No sit-ups. No, ten-mile hike.

    就这么简单?

    没有啥机关 不用先徒步十里?

    I vowed to train you and you've been

    trained. You are free to eat.

    我发誓要训练你 你也完成了

    可以随便来吃了

    好好吃

    Enjoy

    Hey!

    I said you are free to eat.

    我说你可以随便吃了 吃个饺子吧

    Have a dumpling.

    你可以随便吃了

    You are free to eat.

    Am I?

    - 我可以吗?

    - 你可以吗?

    Are you?

    我不饿了

    I am not hungry.

    师父

    Master.

    割断绳索

    Cut it!

    龙斗士在哪里?

    你怎么知道 你面对的这位不是呢?

    Where is the Dragon Warrior?

    How do you know you are not looking at her?

    哈哈 你以为我是傻子吗

    You think I'm a fool.

    我知道你不是龙斗士

    I know you are not the Dragon Warrior.

    None of you!

    你们都不是

     

    我听说他乘着火球从天而降

    I heard how he fell out of the sky

    on a ball of fire.

    他是一个战士

    But he's a warrior unlike anything

    in the world has ever seen.

    是世间唯一的

    阿波?

    他叫这个名字啊 阿波!

    Po?

    So that is his name.

    Po!

    最终 我们会来一场世纪之战

    Finally, a worthy opponent.

    铸就传奇 世世流传

    The battle will be legendary.

    我们来抓

    你去帮她

    We got this, help her.

    大猴!

    去吧~

    Monkey!

    Jump!

    螳螂

    Mantis!

    现在

    Now!

    师父把你们教的不错

    Shifu, taught you well.

    但他没把全部本领教给你们

    But he didn't teach you everything.

    你干的不错 阿波

    You have done well, Panda.

    Done well?

    很棒! 很棒! 我表现棒极了

    Done well!

    I have done awesome!

    我干的超级棒

    真正的英雄 懂得谦逊

    The mark of a true hero is humility.

    不过确实 你干的...超级棒

    But yes,

    you have done, awesome.

     

    大家怎么了?!

    Five?

    Fives!

    他们死了吗?

    ! 他们还在呼吸

    They're dead.

    No, they are breathing.

    他们睡着了吗?

    ! 他们还睁着眼

    They're asleep?

    No, their eyes are open.

    我们不是他的对手...被点穴了

    We were no match for

    his nerve attack.

    他比以前更强了

    He has gotten stronger.

    太郎? 更强了?

    Tai Lung?

    Stronger!

    他出招太快了 对不起! 阿波~

    He's too fast.

    Sorry, Po.

    我以为我们能阻止他

    I thought we could stop him.

    He could have kill you.

    他本来可以杀了你们的

    那为什么没杀呢?

    Why didn't he?

    So you can come back here...

    放你们回来 好让我们害怕

    ......

    ...and strike fear into our hearts.

    But it won't work.

    有点用...我是说

    有点...我还真蛮怕的

    It might. I mean a little.

    I'm pretty scared.

    You can defeat him, Panda.

    你可以打败他 熊猫

    您开玩笑的吧? 他们都打不赢!

    他们是高手 而我只是一个初学者

    Are you kidding?

    If they can't... They're Five Masters.

     

    I'm just one me.

    但有一样东西 只有你才会拥有

    But you have the one thing

    that no one else does,

    你真的相信我准备好了?

    You really believe I'm ready.

    是的! 阿波

    You are, Po.

    ! 龙之典 是你的了

    Behold, the Dragon Scroll.

    It is yours.

    Wait.

    等等...我看了后会怎么样?

    What happens when I read it?

    No one knows.

    没人知道...

    但传说你将能听见蝴蝶的拍翅声

    But legend says you will be able

    to hear a butterfly's wings beat.

    ? 真的?

    Wow! Really? That's cool.

    Yes!

    !

    是的 深处洞穴亦能见光

    宛若宇宙环绕周围

    And see light in the deepest cave.

    You will feel the universe in motion around you.

    ! 那我能打穿墙壁吗?

    我能连坐四个后空翻吗?

    Wow! Can I punch through walls?

    Can I do a quadruple back flip?

    集中注意力~集中注意力~集中注意力

    Focus. Focus. Focus!

    Oh, ya...yah.

    ! 好的 好的

    读吧 阿波 完成你的使命

    Read it Po.

    And fulfill your destiny.

    读吧 成为真正的龙斗士

    Read it and become the Dragon Warrior.

    Wow...!

    !

    太难打开了

     

    It's impossible to open.

    拜托

    谢了 我应该是已经快打开了呢

    Thank you.

    Probably, loosen it up for you.

    咳咳 好了 开始了

    Okay, here goes.

    Aargh...!

    空白的

    It's blank.

    What?

    什么?

    给你看看

    Here, look.

    No, I am forbidden to look upon it.

    ! 我是不能看的

    空白? 我不...我不明白

    Blank!

    I don't...I don't understand.

    好吧

    那是乌龟故弄玄虚喽?

    Okay. So like Oogway was

    just a crazy old turtle after all.

    龟仙人是智者

    No. Oogway was wiser than us all.

    拜托 面对现实吧

    Oh, come on.

    Face it. He picked me by accident.

    它挑上我都是阴错阳差

    我当然不是龙斗士了 开什么玩笑

    Of course I'm not Dragon Warrior.

    Who am I kidding?

    那谁才能阻止太郎?

    But who will stop Tai Lung?

    He will destroy everything.

    他会毁了一切 杀了所有人的

    And everyone.

    No.

    ! 疏散山谷里的人

    你们必须要保护村民不受太郎的伤害

    Evacuate the Valley.

    You must protect the villagers...

    ... from Tai Lung's rage.

     

    那师父你怎么办?

    我和他打

    What about you, Master?

    什么?

    I will fight him.

    What?

    我会把他拖住

    好让所有人都安全撤离

    I can hold him off long enough

    for everyone to escape.

    师父 他会杀了你的

    But Shifu, he'll kill you.

    那便是我犯错的代价终得偿还

    Then I would have finally

    paid for my mistake.

    徒儿们 从今以后 你们便要独自战斗

    Listen to me, all of you.

    It's time for you to continue

    your journey without me.

    做你们的师父 我很骄傲

    I am very proud to have

    been your master.

    我们必须让大家安全撤离

    We got to get them out safely.

    来吧 小家伙 我们去找妈妈

    Come little one, let's find your Mama.

    小龙 去南边的农田

    Viper, gather the southern farmers.

    Mantis, the north.

    小刀 北边

    小鹤 照明

    Crane, light the way.

    看啊 这不是龙斗士吗

    Look, it's the Dragon Warrior.

    ! 老爸

    Hey Dad.

    阿波

    Po!

    你回来太好了

    It's good to have you back son.

    回来真好

    Good to be back.

    Let's go Po.

     

    我们走吧 阿波

    是该好好构想我们下一家店了

    用虾和蔬菜佐料 不再切末了

    For our next shop, it's time to face it.

    The future of noodles is diced cut vegetables.

    No longer slices.

    Also, I was thinking...

    我还在想

    说不定这次能给你弄个厨房呢!

    ... maybe this time we'll have

    a kitchen you can stand up in.

    怎样 喜欢吗?

    Hmm!

    You like that?

    阿波啊 天不随人愿

    况且这本不是天意

    Po, I'm sorry things didn't work out.

    It just wasn't meant to be.

    阿波啊 别想其它的了

    你的命运在一直都在向你招手

    Po, forget everything else.

    Your destiny still awaits.

    我们是面条家族

    血管里流的可是面汤啊!

    We are noodle-folk.

    Broth runs deep through our veins.

    我可不确定啊...老爸

    I don't know dad. Honestly,

    sometimes I can't believe I'm your son.

    说实话

    有时候我都不敢相信我真是您儿子

    阿波 是时候告诉你了

    我应该早就跟你说的

    Po, I think it's time I told you

    something I should have told you...

    ... a long time ago.

    说吧

    Okay.

    我那"神秘配方汤"的神秘配方

    The secret ingredient of

    my secret ingredient soup...

    !

    Ohh...

     

    The secret ingredient is...

    过来点 食材就是...啥都没有

    Nothing!

    Hah?...

    ?

    你听见了哦! 啥都没有!

    根本就没有什么神秘配方

    But you heard me.

    Nothing!

    There is no secret ingredient.

    等等 就只是普通的汤?

    你没有加特别的作料进去?

    Wait, wait.

    It's just plain old noodle soup.

    You don't add some kind

    of special sauce or something.

    没必要 认为它特别 它就特别了

    Don't have to.

    To make something special...

    ...you just have to believe it is special.

    没有神秘配方?

    There is no secret ingredient.

    I have come home, Master.

    我回家了 师父

    This is no longer your home

    and I am no longer your master.

    这不再是你的家 我也不再是你师父

    Yes, you have a new favourite.

    是啊! 你有新宠了

    So where is this Po?

    那个阿波呢? 在哪?

    是不是被我吓跑了呀?

    Did I scare him off?

    This battle is between you and me.

    这场战斗是我和你之间的

    So that's how it's going to be.

    That is how it must be.

    一定要这样吗

    必须如此

    因为你的懦弱 我在监狱里待了20

    I rotted in jail for 20 years...

    ...because of your weakness!

     

    Obeying your master is not weakness!

    我是武学宗师 不是懦夫

    你知道 我才是龙斗士

    You knew I was the Dragon Warrior!

    你一直都知道

    但当乌龟拒绝我的时候

    You always knew.

    But when Oogway said otherwise...

    你做什么了? 你做什么了?!

    What did you do?

    What did you do!

    什么都没做

    你不是注定的龙斗士 这不是我的错

    Nothing!

    You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior.

    That was not my fault!

    Not your fault!

    不是你的错? 那是谁让我梦想破灭?

    是谁让我经受了炼狱式的训练?

    Who failed my every dream?

    Who told we should train

    until my bones cracked?

    是谁决定了我的命运?

    Who denied me my destiny?!!

    从来都不是我能决定的

    It was never my decision to make!

    现在是了

    It is now.

    给我龙之典 我宁愿死

    Give me the Scroll.

    I would rather die!

    我所做的一切

    都是为了让您为我骄傲

    What I ever did,

    I did to make you proud!

    告诉我您有多为我骄傲 师父

    Tell me how proud you are Shifu?

    说啊 告诉我!

    Tell me!

    Tell meeee!

    我一直都为你骄傲

    一如既往 始终为你骄傲

    I...I have always

     

    been proud of you.

    From the first moment

    I have been proud of you.

    但就是这份骄傲和自豪

    蒙住了我的双眼

    And it was my pride

    that blinded me.

    因为我太爱你了 却让你走上了邪路

    I love you too much

    to see what you were becoming.

    是我把你变成了现在的样子

    对不起.....

    What I was turning you into.

    I'm... I'm sorry.

    不需要你道歉 我要我的龙之典

    I don't want your apology.

    I want my Scroll.

    什么? 它在哪呢?

    What?

    龙斗士已经带着它走过大半个中原了

    Where is it?

    Dragon Warrior has taken Scroll

    half way across China by now.

    你永远也不会看到龙之典! 永远...

    You will never see

    that Scroll, Tai Lung!

    Never!

    !

    Hey!

    可恨的楼梯啊!

    ...Stairs.

    你是谁?

    兄弟 我就是龙斗士

    Who are you?

    Buddy...

    I am the Dragon Warrior.

    ? ? 他是只熊猫 熊猫!

    你想怎么样 大家伙 吃我啊?

    You?

    Him?

    He's a Panda.

    You're a Panda.

    What are you going to do, Big Guy?

     

    别小看我 我有卷轴

    Sit on me.

    现在 我要用这个

    你想要就过来拿啊

    Don't tempt me.

    Now, I'm going to use this.

    You want it. Come get it.

    终于

    Finally.

    龙之典是我的

    That Scroll is mine!

    龙之典给了他力量

    The Scroll has given him power.

    终于 龙之典的力量是我的

    Finally.

    Oh yes.

    The power of the Dragon Scroll

    is mine!

    什么都没有

    没关系的 我第一次看也没领悟

    It's nothing!

    什么?

    It's okay. I didn't get

    it the first time either.

    没有绝密的奥义

    What?

    There is no secret ingredient.

    而是自己

    It's just you.

    停下来! 我怕痒......

    ! !

    Stop it! Ho, ho, ho.

    I'm going to pee.

    Don't...don't...don't.

    Ha...ha...ha...

    你不可能打败我的

    You can't defeat me.

    你是一只又大又肥的熊猫

    You...you're just a big

    fat Panda!

    我不是一只又大又肥的熊猫

    我是独一无二的肥熊猫

    I'm not a big fat Panda.

     

    ! 无极拈花指

    ! 你知道这个指法?

    I'm the Big Fat Panda!

    你只是在虚张声势而已

    师父不会教你这个的

    The Wushi finger hold?

    Oh, you know this hold.

    是没有! 是我自己领悟的

    You're bluffing. You're bluffing!

    Shifu didn't teach you that!

    No, I figured it out.

    Skedush...!

    !

    看哪...龙斗士!

    The Dragon Warrior.

    Ah... look!

    那是我儿子!

    那个又大又可爱的武林高手是我儿子!

    That's my boy!

    The big lovely Kung Fu warrior is my son!

    !

    Yes.

    谢谢 老爸

    Thanks Dad.

    ! 师兄师姐们

    Hey guys.

    大侠

    Master.

    Master.

    大侠? 师父!!

    Master?

    Master Shifu?

    师父! 师父? 师父? 你还好吧?

    阿波! 你还活着啊 还是我俩都死了?

    Master!

    Shifu! Shifu! Are you okay?

    Po.

    You are alive.

    ! 师父 我没死 我战胜了太郎

    Or we are both dead.

    No Master, I didn't die.

    真的?

    I defeated Tai Lung.

     

    You did?

    ! 果真和龟仙人的预言一样

    你的确是龙斗士

    ... Wow!

    It is as Oogway foretold.

    You are the Dragon Warrior.

    你给山谷带来了和平 也让我得以平和

    You have brought peace

    to this Valley.

    谢谢你 谢谢你 阿波!

    谢谢你 谢谢你

    And to me.

    Thank you.

    Thank you, Po.

    Thank you. Thank you...

    师父 ... 不要死师父 拜托

    No, Master...

    我没死 你这个蠢蛋

    No, no, no!

    Don't die Shifu, please!

    ! 龙斗士

    I'm not dying, you idiot!

    Aah... Dragon Warrior...

    我在静想...终于

    I'm simply at peace.

    Finally.

    那我该闭嘴了

    Oh...So I should stop talking.

    如果你可以

    If you can.

    我可以找点吃的吗?

    ...

    Do you want to get

    something to eat?

    YES 

    谢谢观赏


    1.世上没有意外。(世间无巧合、一切早已注定)(从来就没有意外)
    There are no accidents. 


    2.何必躲呢,躲不过的。(往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇)(博友新译:一心逃避宿命,却撞个正着/可译成中国俗语:是祸躲不过/子欲避之,反促遇之)
    One often meets its destiny on the road ,he takes to avoid it.


    3.着急的时候脑子也乱了,静下心来就好了。(你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。)(博友新译:你的心情便如这搅乱的池水,混沌不清;等静下来,答案自见分晓/心如惊澜,神思混沌;心若止水,茅塞顿开))
    Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.


    4.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。(博友新译:留下练功?还是回去抻面?这是一个选择题。)

    Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.


    5.俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来着尤可追!那就是为什么今天是礼物。(昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物)(博友新译:昨天已成过去,明日犹未可知;唯有今朝在手,当好好把握/昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金.好好把握现在吧/逝者长已矣,来着犹可追)
    There is a saying,

    Yesterday is history,
    Tomorrow is a mystery,
    But today is a gift,
    That is why it’s called the present (the gift).


    6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,
    我不能让树为我开花,
    也不能让它提前结果
    Yes ,look at this tree Shifu(师傅)
    I can not make it blossom and suits me ,
    nor make it bear fruit before its time .
    师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制
    我可以控制果实何时坠落
    我还可以控制在何处播种
    那可不是幻觉 大师
    but there are things we can control
    I can control when the fruit will fall
    ... And I can control
    What time to seed
    That is not illusion , Master
    乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么
    那个种子还是会长成桃树
    你可能想要苹果 或桔子
    可你只能得到桃子
    那个种子还是会长成桃树   
    Yes, but no matter what you do,
    That seed will grow to be a peach tree
    You may wish for an Apple or an orange
    But you will get a peach
    师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎
    But peach can not defeat Tai Long
    乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
    Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nourish it , to believe in it .


    7. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,
    况且这本不是天意,
    阿宝,忘了其它的事情,
    你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
    我们是面条家族,
    血管中流淌着面条的汤汁(面汤)。
    I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
    It’s just what it’s meant to be.
    Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
    We are Noodle folk,
    Broth runs deep through our veins.


    8.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却.

    You cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.


    9.师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?
    你知道我一直想把你赶走,
    可你还是留下来了。
    Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
    but you stayed
    阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。
    我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,
    或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。
    可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。
    我留下来,因为我以为,
    如果还有人能改变我,
    能让我焕然一新,
    那就是你--
    中国最伟大的功夫师父!
    Yes ,I stayed .
    I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
    or said I smelled ,it hurts.
    But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
    I stayed ,because I thought ..
    If anyone could change me ,
    could make me not me ,
    it was you
    the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!


    10,罗嗦什么,打吧!

    Enough talk~ let's fight!


    11、牛人不收费,迷死人不偿命

    ~There's no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !!


    12.我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。
    The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.


    13. 你说它特别,它就特别了。
    To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.   

     

    14.  你一定要相信。

    you must belive!!!

     

    15.我不是一只熊猫,我是超级熊猫。

    I am not A panda,I am THE panda.



     

     

    功夫熊猫 2 Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)

     

    很久以前,在古代中国,

    Long ago, in ancient China,

    孔雀家族统治着宫门城。

    The Peacocks ruled over the Gongmen city.

    他们给这座城带来了快乐与繁荣。

    They brought great joy and prosperity to the city

    因为他们发明了烟火。

    For they had invented fireworks.

    但他们的儿子,沈王爷

    But their son, Lord Shen 在烟火中看到了一个邪恶的计划。

    Saw darker path in the fireworks.

    能带来色彩与快乐的东西

    What that brought color and joy

    同时也能带来黑暗与毁灭。

    Can also brink darkness and destruction.

    沈王爷令他的父母感到不安从而向一位先知求教

    Shen trouble parents consult to a Soothsayer.

    她预言道, 如果沈王爷继续在邪路上执迷不悟,

    She foretold that if Shen continue down to this dark path,

    他会被一名黑白勇士所打败。

    He will be defeated by the warrior of black and white.

    这位少主开始改变他的命运。

    The Young Lord set out to change his fate.

    但他下一步所做的事,人们无法得知。

    But what he did next, only sealed.

    沈王爷回到他的父母那里期待能够得到赞赏。

    Shen returned to his parents for a pride.

    但在他们的脸上,他只看到了恐惧。

    But in their faces, he saw only horror.

    他被驱逐出了这座城市,永远不得回来。

    He was banish from the city forever.

    但沈王爷发誓要报复。

    But Shen swore revenge.

    他朝他必定会回来

    Some day, he will return

    到时候天下所有人都要臣服于他脚下。

    and all of China will bow at his feet.

    就要完成了,沈王爷。但我们的金属不够用了。

    Almost done, Lord Shen. But we ran out of metal.

    到最远的村庄去查探,找更多的金属回来。

    Search the furthest villages, find more metal.

    天下将是我的了。

    China will be mine.

    然后神龙大侠加入了盖世五侠。

    And then the Dragon warrior joined the Furious five.

    所以他们成为了最棒的功夫队伍。

    So they became the most awesome kungfu team ever.

    废话少说。动手吧。

    Enough talk. Let's fight.

    听! 你现在可以听到神龙战士正在训练呢。

    Listen! You can hear the Dragon warrior is training right now.

    三十三,阻止他。这太危险了。

    Thirty-three, stop him. It's too dangerous.

    保持专心。 -三十六。

    Stay focus. -Thirty-six.

    他的脸怎么能变成这样啊?

    How is he doing that to his face?

    三十八个豆沙包。

    Thirty-eight bean buns.

    新纪录。你这个怪物。

    New record. You monster.

    继续,吃 40 个。-他绝不能达到 40 个。

    Keep going, hit forty -He never hit forty.

    没问题,兄弟,我现在就塞 40 个!

    You got it, buddy, I'm going to forty!

    来吧。没问题。 Do it. No problem.

    等等。 Wait a moment.

    他做到了。做得好,阿宝。 He did it. Well done Po.

    你的训练还没去呢。 Your training is paid off.

    噢,师傅。我要走了。待会见。

    h, master Shifu. Gotta go. See you later.

    那些包子你会帮我留着是吧?

    You'll save those to me, right?
    心如止水。 Inner peace.

    心如止水。 Inner peace.

    心如止水。 Inner peace.

    师傅。 Master Shifu.

    师傅。什么情况?有海盗吗?

    Master Shifu. What do we got? Pirates?

    还是火山上的山贼?

    Vandals of volcano mountain?

    不管是什么我都会把他们干掉, 因为我在很有状态。

    Whatever it is I will take them down. Cuz I'm in the mood

    我得找些事干干,你知道我的意思吧?

    I need to get something done, you know what I mean?

    你在干什么呢? What are you doing?

    龟仙大师的最终教义之一。

    One of Master Oogways' final teachings.

    太牛了。你是怎么做到的?

    Awesome. How did you do that?

    心如止水。 -心如止水,太酷了!

    Inner peace. -Inner peace. that cool!

    心如什么样的止水?-这是你下一阶段的训练内容。

    Inner peace of what? -It's the next phase of your training. 每一位高手都必需找到令自己心如止水的方法。

    Every master must find his path to inner peace.

    有些人在一个山洞里冥想了 50年,就像这样。

    Some chose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this.基本上不吃也不喝。

    Without the slightest taste of food or water.

    或者?有些人精神和肉体上都备受折磨, 和我一样。

    Or? some find pain and suffering as I did.

    阿宝,在你被选为神龙大侠的那一天

    Po, the day you was chosen to be Dragon Warrior

    …是我一生中最糟糕的日子。

    ...was the worst day of my life.

    到目前为止,没有一样东西是像样的。

    By far, nothing else came close.

    这曾是最痛苦,令人心碎,可怕的时刻, -好吧。

    It was the most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment, -Okay.

    我之前从来没有体验过的。

    I have ever experienced.

    但自从我发现问题并不在于你,而是在于我

    But once I realized the problem was not you, but within me

    我领悟到了心如止水,从而能够利用宇宙之量。

    I found inner peace, and was able to harness the flow of the universe.

    就这样,我只需要心如止水?

    So that's it, I just need inner peace?

    我的内心已经是非常非常平静的了。

    My inner is already super-super peaceful

    那么我只需要做的,就是发挥它的作用。

    So i only need to do, just get this thing going.

    心如止水,你完了。 Inner peace, You're going down.

    现在让我看看你的脚之前是怎么弄的,我只看到你那漂亮的…

    Now show me what you were doing with your feet, I saw you just show a fancy...

    阿宝! Po! 有强盗,正在朝音乐家们的村子进发。

    Bandits, approaching from the musicians' village.

    危险。让音乐家们来点动感音乐吧,因为好戏开始了。

    Danger. Tell those musicians to start playing some action music, cuz it is on.

    不要担心师傅,我会参悟心如止水的,只要我一回来。

    Don't worry Shifu, I will master inner peace, a s soon as I get back.

    这回可不是玩过家家。 No snack stop this time.
    哈哈哈!过家家。 Ha-ha-ha! Snack stop.

    等等,你是说真的? Wait, are you serious?

    把你能找到的金属全带走

    Get all the metal you can find

    拿走这些金属。 Grab the metal.

    救命,救命,救命。 Help, help, help.

    都在这了。走吧。

    That's everything. Let’s get out of here.

    正义之翅。 Wings of justice.

    神龙大侠。 The dragon warrior.

    熊猫?这不可能。 Panda? That's impossible.

    我的拳头正等着伸张正义呢。

    My fist hunger for justice.

    这是我的…拳头。 This was my...fist.

    干掉他们。 Get them.

    来吧。 Come on.

    尝尝这个。 Take that.

    阿宝,有箭来! Po, incoming!

    谢啦,螳螂。 Thank you, Mantis.

    虎妞,过来双管齐下。 Tigress, double-jump strike.

    旋风腿! Feet of Fury!

    虎妞。 Tigress.

    猴子。毒蛇。 Monkey. Viper.

    螳螂。小兔兔。什么? Mantis. Bunny. What?

    噢,不好意思。 oh sorry.

    仙鹤,上。我就来了。 Crane, go, I’m on it.

    大家都没事吧? Is everyone ok?

    太棒了! Awesome!

    这个给我吧。 I got this.

    太菜了,黑白怪。 Shoo on that, Toby!

    你还好吧?怎么了? Are you okay? What happened?

    我想我看到了 I think I saw

    我想… I think ...

    我要走了 I gotta go

    谢谢光临神龙大侠面豆腐。

    Thank you for coming in Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.

    还要茶吗?柠檬酱?有什么需要, 尽管说。

    More tea? Lemon sauce? If you need anything, just ask.

    谢谢。 Thank you.

    神龙战士的地拖。他肯定很穷了。

    Dragon Warrior's mop. He might be very poor

    不要碰,你会弄脏它的。

    No touching, you'll get the mop dirty.

    他曾在招呼着我呢。-太棒了。

    He was waiting on me. -awesome.

    我有证据证明。神龙大侠在哪里?

    I have a stand to prove it. Where is the Dragon Warrior?

    他已经不再在这里上班了。 He does not work here anymore.

    他在外头很忙的。保护着这个山谷呢

    He's busy out there. Protecting the valley

    神龙大侠. -阿宝。 The Dragon Warrior. -Po.

    好,行。 Here, ok

    你应该告诉我你要过来。

    You should have told me you would come.
    嗨,爸。 Hi dad.

    我会帮你留点臭豆腐。-额。

    I would save you some stinky tofu. -Ah.

    额,我可以和你说句话吗? -当然可以了,儿子。

    Ah, can I talk to you? -Of course, son.

    以我儿子之威名: 免费豆腐甜点全场供应 …

    In honor of my son: Free Tofu desserts for everybody ...

    不过得先消费。 ... with purchases.

    看到你很高兴,阿宝。 So good to see you. Po.

    你是不是减肥了。 Have you lost weight.

    我差不多能用我的翅膀抱你一圈了。

    I could almost put my wings around you.

    也许有一点点。 Maybe a little.

    阿宝,你肯定感到很虚弱,让我给点做点汤吧。

    Po, you must feel weak, Let me get you some soup.

    不用了,爸。我不饿。

    That's ok dad. I'm not hungry.

    不饿?阿宝 ,你没事吧?

    Not hungry? Po you alright?

    没事,我很好,我只是

    Yeah, I'm fine, I just

    今 天早 些时 候 我在 打强 盗 。没 什么 危 险的

    Earlier today, I was fighting with the bandits. Nothing too dangerous

    他们只是…你知道的。

    They were just .. you know.

    然后一件非常奇怪的事情发生了,

    And then, a strangest thing happened,

    我看到了一个奇妙的画画。

    I had a crazy vision.

    我想我看到我妈了,我还看到了自己是个婴儿。

    I think i saw my mom. And me as a baby.

    妈?婴儿? Mom? a Baby?

    爸? Dad?

    他在说什么? What he talk about?

    我该怎么说好呢? How do I say this?

    我是从哪里来的? Where did I come from?

    嗯,你知道,儿子。 Well you see, son.

    小鹅就来自一个小鹅蛋。

    Baby geese come from a little egg.

    不要问我蛋是从哪里来的。

    Don’t ask me where the egg come from.

    爸,我不是这个意思。 Dad, it is not what I meant.

    我知道不是。 I know it's not.

    我想现在是时候告诉一些事。

    I think this is time to tell you something.

    我早就应该告诉你的。 I should have told you a long time ago.

    你可以算得上是 You might have been kind of

    被收养的吧。 Adopted.

    我就知道。你知道?谁告诉你的?

    I knew it. -You knew? Who told you?

    没有人。我是说,不要这样,爸。

    No one. I mean, come on dad.

    但如果你早就知道了,为什么你什么都不说呢?

    But if you knew it, Why didn't you ever say anything?

    你为什么又什么都不说?

    Why didn't you say anything?

    我是怎么到这里的?我是从哪里来的?

    How did I get here dad? Where did I come from?

    实际上 Actually

    你是从这个来的。 You came from this.

    那是我在餐馆平常的一天,

    It was just another day at a restaurant,
    做面条的时候 Time to make a noodle

    我走到后面。 I went out to the back.

    蔬菜刚刚被送到那里。

    Where the vegetables had just been delivered.

    那里有白菜,大头菜,萝卜… There were cabbages, turnips, radishes...

    但没有萝卜。 Only there was no radish.

    只有一只非常饥饿的熊猫宝宝。

    Just a very hungry baby panda.

    没有字条。 There was no note.

    当然也有可能让你吃了。 Of course you could eat it.

    我在等着是不是有人会来找你

    I waited for someone to come looking for you

    但没有人。 But no one did.

    我把你带到里面

    I brought you in side

    喂你 Fed you

    给你洗澡 Gave you a bath

    再喂你, And fed you again,

    再喂。 And again.

    我试着给你穿裤子。

    I tried to put some pants on you.

    然后我做了一个会永远改变我一生的决定。

    And then i made a decision would change my life forever.

    做没有萝卜的汤。

    To make my soup without radishes.

    还有把你当作自己儿子一样抚养。

    And to raise you as my own son.

    小宝,我的小熊猫。

    Sao Po. My little panda.

    从那时开始,我的汤和人生

    And from that moment on, both my soup and my life

    都变得甜 美了很多。

    Have been much sweeter.

    我的小宝,事情就是这样子了。

    My little Po, Is this the end of the story.

    看着我。不,不要看着我。

    Look at me. No, do not look at me.

    就这么多? That's it?

    这不可能只是这样。这肯定还有更多的事。

    That can't be it. That have to be more dad.

    有次 你把我 所有的 竹子家具都吃光了。

    Well, there were the time you ate all my bamboo furniture.

    这件事也很重要。 It was important too.

    一个饺子,神龙大侠尺寸的。

    One dumpling please, Dragon Warrior size.

    噢,阿宝,你人生的开始也许不算好

    Oh Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning

    但看看你现在的生活

    but look how it turn out

    你有我,你有功夫,你还有面条。

    You got me, you got kungfu, and you got noodles.

    我知道,我只是有太多的问题了。

    I know, I just have so many question.

    比如我是如何能够被放在这个这么小的篮子里。

    Like how I ever fit in this tiny basket.

    我为什么不喜欢裤子。

    Why didn't i like pants.

    还有,我是谁? And who am I?

    好,注意你的战术。

    Good, Watch your thought.

    好。 Good. 沈王爷? Shen?

    下午好,先生们。 Good afternoon, gentlemen.

    客套的话我们就不多说了。

    Now we've got the pleasantries out of the way.

    请离开我的宅子。

    Please leave my house.
    你的宅子? Your house?

    对,你没看到前门上那只孔雀吗?

    Yes, Didn't you see the peacock in the front door?

    你在这呢,羊仙姑。

    There you are, Soothsayer.

    看来你的运气和占卜术并没有你想象中那么好。

    It seem your fortune and skills are not as good as you thought.

    我们尽管看看,沈王爷。

    We shall see, Shen.

    你尽管看看,老山羊,我们说到哪了

    You shall see, old goat, where were we

    你想 要什么东西 ,姓 沈的? -本来就属于我的东西 …

    What do you want Shen? -What is rightfully mine...

    宫门城。 Gongmen city.

    宫门城现在归武委会管理。

    Gongmen is under stewardship of the master council.

    我们将会守护它。

    And we will protect it.

    即使要面对的是你。

    Even from you.

    你这样想我很高兴。

    I'm so glad you feel that way.

    否则他们带那份礼物来就没什么用处了。

    Otherwise they drag that gift for nothing.

    箱子里装的是什么,姓沈的?

    What's in the box, Shen ?

    想看吗?这是份礼物啊。

    Want to see it? It's a gift.

    这是你的分解礼物。 It is your parting gift.

    它会将你分解。 It will part you.

    一部分的你分解在这里,一部分的你分解在那里,

    Part of you here, part of you there,

    还一部分的你分解在你曾在位置上…

    and part of you where you were there...

    粘在墙上。 staining the wall.

    你这个无礼的白痴! You insolent fool!

    很好。-这只是一个警告。

    Show off. -That is a warning.

    你的功夫并不是我们的对手。

    You are no match for our kungfu.

    我同意,但这个是。

    I agree, but this is.

    你知不知道宫门城大师?

    Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen city?

    雷犀牛大师?是的。 Master thundering Rhino? Yes.

    传说中飞天犀牛的儿子?-是的。

    Son of the legendary Flying Rhino? -Yes.

    在恶狼谷手刃一万条蛇的杀手 ?

    And the slayer of ten thousands serpents in the valley of Wolf?

    他已经死了。这个,这个不可能。

    He's dead. That, that is impossible.

    犀牛角防守能够对抗任何武术。

    Rhino's horn defense is impervious to any technique.

    并不是武术。沈王爷发明了一种武器。

    There were no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon.

    一种可以利用烟火发射出金属的武器。

    One the breathes firer and spits metal.

    除非他被制止,不然这有可能为功夫画上句号。

    Unless he is stopped, This could be the end of kungfu.

    我才刚刚学会功夫而已。

    But I just got kungfu.

    现在你要去拯救它了。

    And now you must save it.

    去吧!毁掉那武器, Go! Destroy this weapon,

    将沈王爷绳之于法。

    and bring Lord Shen to justice. 好,我们出发吧。 Ok here we go.等一等,我怎么能办到这件事?

    Wait a second, how can I do this
    我是说, 功夫如何能终结一个把功夫终结的东西。

    I mean how kungfu stop something that stop kungfu.

    记住了神龙大侠,任何事都有可能

    Remember Dragon Warrior, anything is possible

    当你心如止水的时候。

    when you have inner peace.

    心如止水。 Inner Peace. 止水了。 Peace on.

    阿宝,我帮你准备了旅行袋。

    Po. I get you travel bag.

    我帮你准备了一个星期的食物,饼干,

    I pack you food for week, cookies,

    小面包,蔬菜,甚至连你全部的玩偶。

    buns, vegetables, and even pack all your action figures.

    我不知道这是什么东西。

    I don’t know what those are.

    我之前压根就没见过这些东西。

    Never seen them before in my life.

    爸,你在我的老虎姐姐身上弄了条划痕。

    Dad, you make a scratch on my tigress.

    我还为了准备了画像,我们在一起最快乐的时光,

    I also pack your painting, the best time together,

    只是为了以防你感到孤独。

    just in case you get lonely.

    这是你和我在做面条, That me and you making noodles,

    这是你和我在吃面条。

    and that me and you eating noodles.

    这是我让你骑大马时的样子。

    And that me giving you a piggy back ride.

    真可爱,我得再想想要不要给你这张。

    That cute, on second thought, I'll hang on to this one.

    嗯,他们在等我呢。

    Hey, they are waiting for me.

    当然了,你有事要去做。离家很远。

    Of course, you have a job to do. Far from home.

    一个陌生的城市,充满了陌生人和陌生的面条。

    A strange city, filled with strange people and strange noodles.

    面对着可怕的危险,这有可能让你永远也回不来。

    Facing horrible danger, which could you never return.

    不要走,阿宝。 Don’t go, Po.

    我必需走,我是神龙大侠,

    I got to go, I'm Dragon Warrior,

    拯救功夫就是我的使命。

    It's kind of my job to save kungfu.

    如果我不做,我会是什么?

    And if I don't. What am I?

    你是我的儿子。 You are my son.

    是吗? Right?

    阿宝,要走了。 Po, it's time.

    再见。 Goodbye.

    不要担心,平先生,他会在你说“面条”前就会回来了(指很快能回来)。 Don’t worry, Mr. Ping, He will be back before you can say “noodles”.

    面条。 Noodles.

    快点伙计们,冲吧。

    Come on guys, let's go.

    妈妈。 Momma

    妈,爸?是你们吗?妈!爸! Mom? Dad? is that you? Mom! Dad!

    噢,嗨,嘿嘿,儿子,你回来了。

    Oh hi, hey hey, son, you are back.

    宝贝,你在这里干什么?

    Honey, what are you doing here?

    但我以为… -我们把你换了一个可爱的萝卜。

    But I thought… -We replaced you, dear, with a lovely radish.萝卜? Radish?
    他安静,礼貌,功夫也不错。

    He is quiet, polite, and frankly does better kungfu.

    等等。 Wait.

    大头菜。 Radish.

    心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace.

    我在训练呢。 I'm training.

    桅杆可不是个好对手。

    The mast is not a worthy opponent.

    我准备好了。 I'm ready.

    好吧,挺认真的。 Ok. So serious.

    我想我还是打桅杆比较好。

    I think I prefer the mast.

    对不起,我以前训练的时候经常徒手击打铁木树。

    Apologize, I used to punch iron wood tree by the paws in training.

    现在我什么都感觉不到。

    Now I feel nothing

    这可真的很酷。

    That is severely cool.

    再来。 Again.

    那么击打铁木树这事,

    So this punching iron wood tree,

    你花了多长时间去练。

    how long did you have to do that.

    20 年。-噢 20,20 年。 Twenty years. -Oh twenty, twenty years.有没有快点方法?你知道啊, 就是练到没感觉的程度。

    Is there any faster way? You know until don't feel anything. 没有。除此之外… No. Besides…

    我不觉得勤学苦练的方式适合你。

    I don't think hard style is your thing.

    阿宝。你在这里干什么?

    Po. Why do you really out here?

    我刚刚发现我爸不是我真正的爸。

    I just found out my dad isn't really my dad.

    你父亲?那只鹅。 Your father? The Goose.

    对你肯定打击不小。 Must have been quite a shock.

    是啊。 Yea.

    这事困扰你吗?

    And this bother you?

    开什么玩笑,我们是大侠,不是吗?

    Are you kidding me? We are warriors, right?

    钢一般的神经,铁一般的意志。就像你一样。

    Nerves of steel, souls of Platinum. Like you.

    那么铁石心肠,就什么都感觉不到了。

    So hardcore, you don't feel anything.

    我…你们在谈什么呢?

    I was ... What are you talking about?

    没什么。 Nothing.

    阿宝正为爸爸的事烦恼。

    Po is having daddy issue.

    我很幸运,我爸爸没有任何问题。

    I'm so lucky, I don't have any problem with my dad.

    因为我妈在我出生前就把他的头吃掉了。我不知道。

    Because my mother ate his head before i was born. I don't know.

    螳螂,这不是关于你的事,阿宝才是那个不知所措的人。

    Mantis, it is not about you, Po is the one freaking out.

    我没有不知所措。

    I'm not freaking out.

    阿宝。 Po.

    我不知所谓。 I'm freaking in.

    阿宝!-啥? Po! -what?
    我们到了,宫门城。 We are here, Gongmen city.

    我父亲的王位。 My father's throne.

    他经常让我在旁边玩。

    He always let me play here beside him.

    向我保证有一天这王位会是我的。

    Promising someday this throne would be mine.

    向左一点。 A little to the left.

    但这个很重啊,师傅。 But it is so heavy, Master.

    三十年了,我就在等这一刻。

    Thirty years, I've waited for this moment.

    每一样东西都必需和我设想的一样。

    Everything must be exactly how I've envisioned.

    我设想的就是,再往左一点。

    And I envisioned, a little to the left.

    完美。 Perfect.

    凭借着这件武器,在我…再往左边一点。

    With the weapon, by my .. left a bit more.

    凭借着这件在我旁边的武器, 整个天下都将臣服于我。

    With the weapon, by my side, all china will be bowed for me 我们将在三天后出发, We move out in 3 days,

    在那月满潮涨之时。 when the moon is full and the tide is high.现在你这只老山羊,为何不跟我说说我的…

    Now you old goat, why don’t you tell me my...

    财富? Fortune?

    未来,我说的是未来。 The future, I was going to say the future.瞧瞧你的碗, Looking to your bowl,

    告诉我什么样的辉煌在等着我

    And tell me what glorious waits

    如果你继续在你现在这条路上走下去…

    If you continue on your current path ...

    你会发现你自己… You will find yourself...

    走下了这个台阶。 At the bottom of this stair.

    我看到 I see...

    我看到 I see...

    我看到了痛楚。 I see pain.

    还有愤怒。 And anger.

    好大的胆子,这可是全省最名贵的衣服。

    How dare you, That is the finest suit in the province.

    我也这样认为。 Followed by denial.

    这不是叫预言,你只是在说什么样事情发生在...

    This is not fortune telling. you just say what is happening right…

    现在? Now?

    现在是最重要的时刻。 The most important time is now.

    但如果你真的想看到未来…

    But if you really want to see the future...

    你看到了什么?

    What do you see?

    一只孔雀... A peacock...

    被一个黑白勇士所打败了。

    is defeated by a warrior of black and white.

    什么都没有改变。 Nothing has changed.

    这是不可能的,你知道的。

    That's impossible. and you know it.

    这并不是不可能的,他也知道。

    It is not impossible. And he knows it.

    谁? Who?

    沈王爷。我看到一只熊猫了。 -一只熊猫?

    Lord Shen. I saw a pandas. -A panda?

    一个武林中人,他身手不凡。

    A kungfu warrior, he fought like a demon.

    又大又勇,又软又茸。 Big and fury, soft and squashy.
    毛长长的很可爱。

    Kind of plush y and cuddly.

    现在已经再也没有熊猫了。

    There are no more pandas.

    就算他眼神不好,他也能看到真相。

    Even with the poor eye sight, he can see the truth.

    为什么?是你看不到吗?

    Why? Is that you cannot?

    找到这只熊猫,然后带回来给我。

    Find this panda and bring him to me.

    遵命! Yes, sir.

    一只熊猫活着,并不能证明你是对的。

    One panda lives, that does not make you right.

    你说得对,但我也对,因为对所以对。

    You are right, being right makes me right.

    那我就把他杀了,然后让你错。

    Then I will kill him and make you wrong.

    你给我住口! Would you stop that!

    城的另一边肯定是沈王爷的宫殿。

    That must be Shen’s palace in the other side of the city.

    太好了,我们就直接走到塔下然后宣布…

    Great, we march to the tower and proclaim...

    我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠

    We are the Dragon Warrior and Furious Five

    我们要将你绳之于法。

    and we are here to bring you justice.

    你在搞什么? What are you doing?

    这里满街都是狼啊。

    This place is crawling with wolves.

    嘿,那个不是用锤子砸你脸的家伙吗。

    Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face.

    我不喜欢那个家伙…

    I do not like that guy ...

    我们要在不被狼发现的情况下到达那个塔。

    We need to get to that town without being spotted by those wolves.

    明白,潜行模式。 Got it. Stealth Mode.

    哦~ Ow~

    你好,呵呵呵呵,我… Hello. Hehehehe, I ...

    好吧。管他呢,我之前到哪里了?

    OK. anyway, Where was I?

    阿宝呢?那么大块头我们怎么走散了?

    Where is Po? How can we lose a guy that big?

    伙计们,伙计们。 Guys, guys?

    阿宝… -不好意思。 Po... -Sorry.

    那么这就是所谓的潜行模式了,嗯?

    So that was stealth mode huh?

    老实说吧,这不是我的强项。

    Be honest, not one of my stronger mode.

    你还有更多的金子吧,快点拿出来。

    You got more gold. Come on.

    这米是生的。 This rice is raw.

    你把我的锅偷给沈王爷了。

    You stole of my metal pots for Lord Shen.

    要么你煮我的饭要么我把你煮了。-我的锅…

    Either you cook my rice or I cook you. -My pot is...

    阿宝,想想办法。

    Po, do something.

    我怎么才能在不被捉的情况下帮他做饭?

    How am I supposed to help the cook-rice without getting caught?

    等等。我有个更好的主意。

    Wait. I have a better idea.

    一…嘿。嘿。 One hey? hey?

    我们来这里是为了解放这座城还有将姓沈的绳之于法。

    We are here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice. 你会需要帮助的。 You will need help

    谢谢了,勇敢的羊。但这太危险了,我不能让你 …

    Thank you, brave sheep. But it was too dangerous and I can't let you...
    噢,不是我。在这里说话不安全。-对。

    Oh, not me. It's not safe to speak here. - Right.

    我是在说牛师傅和鳄鱼师傅。

    I'm talking about Master Ox and Croc.

    他们被关在宫门城牢房,在黑龙区。

    They are in Gongmen jail, at Black Dragon area.

    啥?他们还活着?

    What? they are still alive?

    他们一定是在牢里收集情报策划

    They must be in that jail to gathering intelligent hatching

    计谋着怎么毁掉那件武器。

    a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon.

    好了,出发吧。谢羊了。

    OK, let’s go. Thank sheep.

    嘿!拦住那条戏龙! Hey! Stop that costume!

    捉住他们。 Get them.

    额,对不起! Uhh.. Sorry!

    尝我 ... 厉害! Take ... that!

    跑啊!快点! Keep going! Faster!

    就是现在。 Now.

    抓到你了... Got you ...

    啊? Huh?

    他们去哪里? Where did they go?

    分头行动! Spread out!

    搜寻所有地方! Search everywhere!

    那个地方呢? What about over there?

    那个地方是不是所有地方的一部分?

    Is 'there' a part of every where?

    我想是。 I.. I guess.

    那就搜寻那个地方!

    Then search there!

    他们肯定在附近。 The most be close.

    我可以感觉一股杀气在我后背挪动。

    I can feel a Kung-Fu chill riding up my spine!

    不好意思,阿宝。这只是我。

    Sorry, Po. It's just me!

    看! Look!

    宫门城牢房! Gongmen Jail!

    噢,真可爱。 Oh.. It's cute.

    可爱?嗯? Cute? Huh?

    做得好,阿宝。 Nice work, Po.

    只要我一看到苗头不对,我就会通知你们。

    At the first sight of trouble, I'll give you a signal.

    嘎嘎,吱吱! Gaga-Gygy!

    你意思是就像仙鹤那样叫? -对!

    You mean like Crane does? -Yeah!

    不好意思,我什么时候发出过这样的噪音?

    Excuse me, when have I ever, made that noise?

    牛师傅…… Master Ox! Master..

    猛鳄鱼师傅! The ferocious Master Croc!

    暴风牛师傅! Hey.. Master storming Ox!

    我不敢相信我们现在救的是功夫中的活传奇呢。

    I can't believe, we're rescuing actual legends of Kung-Fu.

    我们会把你们从牢里救出来的 ,这附近 肯定会有条钥匙。

    We will free you from those bondages, just no problem, gotta be a key around here.

    不,他们不会在这附近留下条钥匙的。

    No, they wouldn't leave a key around here.

    噢, 太好了你找到了! 来吧, 伙计们。 耶!

    Oh, good.. You found it! Come on you guys. Yeah!

    我们来找你了,姓沈的!

    We're coming for you, Shen!
    伙计们,我们到底要不要走?

    Guys, are we going or not?

    我们要迟点动手吗?

    Do we need to do this later?

    你们的确想夺回这座城吧?对不对?

    I mean, you do wanna take back you city. Right?

    我们当然想。 Of course, we do.

    但是如果我们和姓沈的作对,

    But if we stand up to Shen,

    他会把武器对准这座城!

    he will turn the weapon on the city!

    听听你自己在说什么。

    Listen to yourself.

    你们以不保护宫门城的方式来保护宫门 城?

    You're protecting Gongmen city, by not protecting Gongmen city?

    如果我们并肩作战… If we all fight together...

    那种武器就会杀掉,所有人。 T

    hen the weapon would kill, everyone.

    噢,是吗? Oh, would it?

    这样我们就采用,偷袭! Then we use, a sneak attack!

    我们潜进去 ,然后 … -然后 你被制服! -

    We'll get inside, and then... - And then you'll be stopped! 被那无法阻止的武器。

    By the unstoppable weapon.

    没有什么是无法阻止的。除了我,

    Nothing is unstoppable. Except for me,

    当我在阻止你跟我说有些东西是不可阻止的时候。

    When I'm stopping you from telling me something unstoppable. 牛师傅,我不会让你待在这个牢房里的!

    Master Ox, I'm not let you stay in the cell!

    我倒想看看你怎么把我弄出去!

    I like to see you get me out!

    你看到了吗?这就叫给力了!

    You guys see that? It's called being awesome!

    拜托!当英雄又怎么了?

    Come on! whatever happened being hero?

    这个城里的唯一的英雄,已经死了。

    The only hero in this town, is a dead one.

    正如我所说,你不能让我离开这个牢房!

    Like I said, you are not getting me out of the cell!

    成了! Yes!

    好了。走吧! Alright. Let's go!

    我要睡上铺。 I get the top bunk.

    是时候投降了,熊猫。

    It's time to surrender, panda.

    功夫已经死了。 Kung-Fu is dead!

    我… I.. 你…你…功夫已经死…死…了。

    You.. You.. Kung-Fu is a dea..aa.ad!

    好吧! Fine!

    你就留在你恐惧之牢里吧!

    You stay in your prison of fear!

    被绝望制成的高墙所囚禁。

    With bars made of hopelessness.

    你们一日三餐虽然丰盛但却充满…耻辱。

    And all you get is 3 square meals a day of... Shame.

    还有绝望甜点。

    With despair for dessert.

    我们会搞定姓沈的。 We'll take on Shen.

    向所有渴望正义的人证明!

    And prove to all those who hunger for justice!

    向所有渴望荣誉的人证明,功夫仍然存在。

    And honor, 'The Kung-Fu still lives'.

    耶! Yeah! 猴子! Monkey! 嘎嘎! Gaga! 你…你是我的了。 You.. You're mine!
    我会告诉你什么将会是你的。

    I'll tell you what's gonna be yours.

    我那打在你毛茸茸脸的拳头。

    My fist in your plush cuddly super soft face.

    呃-噢! Uh-ouh! 捉住他! Get him!

    带我离开这里!-遵命! -

    Get me out of here! -Yes, sir!

    阻止他!-耶! Stop him! -Yeah!

    快点! Faster!

    阿宝,冲啊! Po, go!

    甩掉他! -遵命! Lose him! -Yes, sir!

    稳住了! Hang on!

    注意了! Watch out!

    很卑鄙! Very uncool!

    尝尝这个! Try this!

    伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。 Guys, guys, guys.

    或者来点小东西。 Maybe something small.

    噢,不要! Oh, no!

    你们最好别挡我的脸! You better get off my face!

    让一下!好了,让一下。

    Pardon me! Ok, pardon me.

    有火!有火! Fire! Fire!

    我们跟丢他们了。 We lost them.

    耶!再来一次! Yeah! Again!

    仙鹤,接住了! Crane, catch!

    伙计们,伙计们,伙计们…助我一把!

    Guys, guys, guys.. give me a shot!

    螳螂,就是现在! Mantis, now!

    这就是你的全部本事吗?

    Is that all you got to defeat us

    像一团又大又软的云就想来击败我们?

    like a big old fluffy cloud!

    这可是一片带电云!

    This cloud is about to bring the thunder!

    到你了! Your turn!

    为什么会有…这么…多…招牌啊?

    Why there are.. so.. many...signs?

    到这边来! Come here!

    我会将你像壁球一样打。

    I like to squash you.

    好!失败的滋味。 Yes! Taste of the defeat.

    我跟你说件事…

    Let me tell you something..

    你下次你惹上一只熊猫的时候,你最好带上…

    Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole... 我猜没人告诉过你;如果你惹上了一只狼…

    Guess nobody told you; If you miss with a wolf..

    你就会被撕成碎片。

    You'll get the fangs.

    我打了你两次… I hit you twice..

    你现在准备怎么做?

    What are you gonna do now?

    我们投降了! We surrender!

    你可以锁住我的身体,但你永远也锁不住我的…斗志。

    You could chain my body but you will never chain my.. warrior spirit.

    嘿, 不要忘了这小东西! -你是在说我…

    Hey, don't forget the little guy! -Did you just called me.. 阿宝,你在搞什么? Po, what're you doing?
    相信我,我有一个计划哇哇哇!

    Trust me, I gotta a... pla..ww!

    不可能! No way!

    八针连环锁! Eight-point acupuncture cuffs!

    就像锁太郞那个锁,越挣扎就锁得越紧…

    Just like the one that held Tai Lung, the more you move the tighter they get...

    这是"最"牛的锁了。

    These are "the" best cuffs.

    你好啊,熊猫。终于我们见面了。

    Greetings, panda. At last we meet.

    不,不,不,不… No. No, no, no..

    我们终于见面了。 We meet at last!

    没错!就是这样! Yes! That's it!

    你好啊,熊猫。我们见面… Greetings, panda. We meet at..

    你害怕是因为一个理由。

    You are afraid for a reason.

    我没有害怕。 I'm not afraid.

    他来的时候是被锁着的。

    He's coming to me in chains.

    有谁该感到害怕?

    Have anyone should be afraid?

    你! You!

    这个你想也不用想。

    Don't you even think about it.

    我希望这个计划能变得比你那…

    I hope this turns out better than your plan to...

    吃生米喝开水在胃里做饭的计划要管用。

    cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.

    这个计划和那个计划一点都不像。

    This plan's nothing like that plan.

    为什么? How?

    这个计划肯定管用!

    Cuz is one's gonna work!

    继续走。 Keep moving.

    噢…我的老对手! Ah... My old enemy!

    楼梯! Stairs!

    感谢抬我上来,这是最后一程了。

    Thanks for carrying me. This is last free flight.

    好了。我在三楼吐了点东西,

    Okay. I threw up a little bit on the third floor,

    有人得去清扫一下。

    Someone might wanna clean that up.

    这里有没有像黑道清洁工,或者其他人的?

    There's some sort of evil janitor, or something?

    你好啊,熊猫。我们最终见…

    Greetings, panda. We meet at...

    嘿,你好吗?

    Hey, how you doing?

    … Hey...

    你比我想的长大了不小嘛。

    You've grown up bigger than I thought.

    嘿,好了。不要毛手毛脚的。

    Hey, okay. enough of the poking around.

    强壮。 Strong. 健康。 Healthy.

    听着, 我不知道你是谁, 但请你站远点, 先生。

    Look, I don't know who you are. But please stand aside, sir.

    这是位女士! That's a lady!

    ..对不起! Oh.. Sorry!

    这胡子误导了我。

    The beard threw me, it's kind of misleading.

    样子真悲剧。 False avatar.

    废话少说! Enough of this nonsense!
    把犯人带到我跟前。

    Bring the prisoners to me.

    失陪了,夫人。准备好了,伙计们,注意观察那件

    Sorry ma'am. Get ready guys, keep your eyes peeled for the..

    武器! Weapon!

    麻雀回旋踢! Sparrow kick!

    我们做到了!我刚把它功夫掉了。你们看到了吗?

    We did it! I just Kung-Fued it. Did you guys see that?

    我刚才就像… I was all like..

    哇! Waao!

    你真的相信这个就是命中注定要打败我的大侠吗?

    Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me? 我不相信! I do not!

    但我知道他就是。 I know he is.

    看看他! Look at him!

    用一辈子来策划的复仇计划,他却是跪着来见我的。

    A lifetime to plot his revenge, and he comes me on his knees.

    一辈子哇哇哇!我可没有用了一辈子的时间。

    A life time.. Wo-wo-wo! I did not have a life time.

    我们只是在几天前听说过犀牛大师的事,

    We only heard about master Rhino a few days ago,

    我们是来帮他报仇的!

    And we've came to avenge him!

    你只是来报仇的,没其他事了?

    You've come to avenge, nothing else?

    嗯,有。那些你偷的锅锅盘盘,

    Well, Yeah. All the pots and pants that you stole,

    我们要拿回来。 I want those back.

    没其他事了? Nothing else?

    你之前可能还做过其他坏事。

    You probably did some evil stuffs along the way.

    我不知道。你还做了什么事?

    I don't know. What else did you do?

    你不知道?-知道什么? You don't know? -Know what?

    有什么好笑的? What's so funny?

    很多事。 Many things.

    你真的一点都不知道?

    Did you clearly do not know?

    好了,不要再拐弯抹角了!

    Okay, enough for these riddles!

    你们能不能有话就直说?

    Would you guys spill the beans?

    首先,我们进来了然后看到这武器是很小的。

    First we know, we came in and the weapon is tiny.

    很惊喜,其实是大的。

    Surprise, it's big.

    然后,这边的女士,我以为是男人,他

    And then, lady over here, I think is a guy, he's got

    你现在还活着的唯一一个原因,

    The only reason you're still alive,

    是我发现你很笨和可笑。

    Is that I find your stupidity, mildly amusing.

    额, 谢谢。 但我发现你的恶行真的很烦人!

    Well, thank you. But I found your evilness extremely annoying!

    你以为你是谁,熊猫?

    Who do you think you are, panda?

    你以为我又是谁,孔雀?

    Who do you think am I, peacock?

    我们在笑什么? Why are we laughing?

    干掉他。 Take him.
    点火! Fire!

    啊,点火啊。 Well, light that thing.

    我点了啊。 I did!

    虫子在此! Here the bug!

    拿下那武器! Get the weapon!

    虎妞! Tigress!

    你…你曾在那里。 -是的,我曾在。

    You...You were there. -Yes. Yes, I was!

    你刚让姓沈的跑掉了。

    You just let Shen get away.

    起码我们毁掉了那件武器。

    We destroyed the weapon.

    开火! Fire!

    呃,不!他还有更多。

    Uh.. No! He's got a way more.

    哇! Wow! 我的翅膀! My wings!

    救命,阿宝!-来了!

    Help, Po! -Coming!

    小心! Watch out!

    阿宝! Po!

    拉我上去!-不,放他下去。

    Help me up! -No. Get him down.

    抓住那些绳子。 Use the ropes.

    跑呀,跑呀,小熊猫!

    Run, run. Little panda!

    起来!我们需要你集中精神。

    Come on! We need you to focus.

    我知道了,我知道了!

    I've got it, I've got it!

    炸掉他们!

    Bring 'em down!

    我们被困住了!-这边!

    We trapped! -This way.

    再见了! Good bye!

    开火! Fire! 回去! Get back!

    唯一的出路就是上面。

    The only way out is up.

    什么? What?

    跟着我。 Follow me.

    快点! Come on!

    他们在去哪里? Where are they going?

    到顶部! To the top!

    快点,继续跑! Come on, keep going!

    我们来了! Here we go!

    你这个笨蛋! You idiot!

    我的鼻子! My nose!

    召集狼,所有的狼!

    Call in the wolves.. All of them!

    我要他们做好出发的准备!

    I want them ready to move!

    孔雀年现在开始了!

    The year of the peacock, begins now!

    现在? Right now?

    因为现在只是一年之中的中旬。

    'Cause it's the middle of the year.

    所以你只剩下一半的孔雀年了。

    So you only get, like a half of the year of peacock.

    今年就是,当然了,孔雀年。

    And this is the year, of course, of the peacock.

    新年快乐,长官! Happy new year, sir!
    让狼们准备好了。 Get the wolves ready.

    我们现在装船,马上。

    We're loading the ships, now.

    马上! Now! 马上,马上,马上…! Now, now, now...!

    快点,快点,快点。 Move, move, move.

    这边。 This way.

    走! Go! 噢…是你! Oh..You!

    你干了什么好事? What did you do?

    上面这 么乱 。阻止姓沈的的时候发生什么事了 ?

    It's chaos up there. What happened to stopping Shen?

    是啊。 Yeah.

    伙计们,拜托!请给我点信任嘛。

    Guys, come on! Give me a little credit.

    我特意放走他,

    I meant for him, to get away,

    是因为…这是个计策,是条计谋。

    'Cause.. It's a trick, it was a plot!

    我当时在想,嗯,搞清楚他的诡计。

    I was thinking, uh, figure out his plot...more.

    这一点,都不合理。

    That makes, no sense.

    你是什么意思?这当然合理了。

    What you mean? It sure does.

    阿宝,说事实!你抓到了姓沈的。

    Po, the truth! You had Shen.

    发生什么事了? What happened?

    你在说什么?我不知道,你在说什么?

    What're you talking about? I don't know, what are you talking about?

    额,对!额…他把我吓着了。

    Uh.. Yeah! Ahh.. He caught me off guard.

    事实! The truth!

    好吧! Fine!

    他们会保护你的安全。

    They'll keep you far from danger.

    非常安全。 Real far.

    什么? What?

    你留在这里。 You're staying here.

    等…等! Wa..Wait!

    我得回去。 I have to go back.

    你留在这里。 You are staying here.

    我就是要走,而且你阻止不了我!

    I'm going ,and you can't stop me!

    好吧,我刚才没有准备好。

    Okay, I wasn't ready that time.

    伙计们,不要! Guys, don't!

    准备好了! Ready!

    看! Look!

    不要打了。 Stay down.

    我一定要找他。 I have to get to him.

    那么就告诉我为什么。 Then tell me why.

    他曾在那里。行吗? He was there. Okay?

    那只孔雀曾在那里,我最后看到我父母的时候。

    The peacock was there, the last time I saw my parents.

    他知道发生了什么事情。 He knows what happened.
    我从哪里来。 Where I came from.

    我是谁。 Who I am.

    听着,我要走了。 Look, I'm going.

    我一定要知道。 I have to know.

    “铁石心肠”是理解不了的。

    The hardcore can't understand.

    虎妞…不要! Tigress...No!

    “铁石心肠”可以理解。 The hardcore do understand.

    但我不能看着我的朋友被杀。

    But I can't watch my friend be killed.

    我们走了。 We're going.

    嘿!也许你不能看着我被杀。

    Hey! Maybe you can't watch me be killed.

    不要做个懦夫。 Stop being a wimp.

    她变回来了。 And.. She's back.

    不要担心,孩子。 Don't worry, kid.

    你离开这里比较好。 You’re better off here.

    你错了,羊仙姑。 You’re wrong, Soothsayer.

    今晚我们就要向胜利前进了。

    We sail to victory tonight.

    你那神奇的熊猫是个不折不扣的笨蛋。

    Your magic panda is clearly a fool.

    你确定那个笨蛋就是那只熊猫吗?

    Are you certain it's the panda who is a fool?

    你刚刚摧毁你了祖上的家宅。

    You just destroyed your ancestor's home Shen.

    一个无关重要的牺牲。

    A trivial sacrifice.

    当整个天下都属于我的时候!

    When all of the China is my reward!

    这样你就感到满足了吗?

    Then will you finally be satisfied?

    征服了这个世界

    Will the subjugation of the whole world

    会最终让你感觉好些吗?

    finally make you feel better?

    嗯…这只是个开始。 Hmm...It's a start.

    我也许也要把地下室改成地牢。

    I might as well convert the basement into a dungeon.

    你选择的这条路是没有尽头的。

    The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.

    现在是时候停手了!

    It's time to stop this madness!

    我为什么要这样做?

    Why on Earth would I do that?

    你的父母就可以得到安息了。

    So your parents can rest in peace.

    我的父母… My parents...

    恨我! Hated me!

    你明白吗? Do you understand?

    他们不应如此对待我。

    They wronged me.

    不过… And...

    我会证明我做的是对的 。

    I will make it right.

    你父母爱你。 They loved you.

    他们是多么的爱你,所以他们因为驱逐你离开而难过致死。

    They loved you so much, that having to send you away kill them.

    死亡存在于过去。

    The dead exist in the past.

    我必需放眼于未来。

    And I must attend to the future.

    把羊仙姑放了吧。

    Set the Soothsayer free.

    她对我再也没有作用了。

    She is not a use to me.

    别了,沈王爷。 Good bye, Shen.

    我愿你过得幸福。

    I wish you happiness.

    幸福,必需是夺回来的。

    Happiness, must be taken.

    而且我会夺到属于我的(幸福)

    And I will take mine. 。

    快点! Hurry it up!

    如果那些武器全部离开这间工厂…

    If all of those weapons leave the building...

    天下将沦陷。

    China will fall.

    我们毁掉这间工厂。 -明白。

    We bring down the building. -I got it.

    这样如何? How about this?

    这肯定有用! That's will work!

    好了,行动吧。-我感觉不到我的脸了。

    Alright, let's go. -I can't feel my face.

    靠,孔雀年! Dumb hell crow, year of Peacock!

    嘿! Hey! 嘿! Hey.

    好的,淡定,淡定。

    Ok, keep it cool, keep it cool.

    你! You!

    你要去哪里? Where you going?

    站起来! On your feet!

    不要像傻 B 一样在笑!

    And wipe those stupid grins off your faces!

    动起来!快点,快点!

    Move, you dogs! Faster, faster!

    装船。 Load the boat.

    你好啊,熊猫! Greetings, panda!

    告诉我那天晚上发生什么事了?

    Tell me what happened that night?

    哪天晚上? What night?

    那天晚上! That night!

    哦…那天晚上。 Ahh.. That night.

    对。 Yes.

    是的,我曾在那里。 Yes, I was there.

    是的,我看着你父母把你遗弃了。

    Yes, I watched your parents abandoned you.

    真是件可怕的事情。

    It's a terrible thing.

    我觉得,和这个差不多!

    I believe, when something like...This!

    新年礼物! Happy New Year's gift!

    希望你们喜欢。因为你们不可以退回来的!

    Hope you like it. 'Cause you can't return it!

    阿宝?他在那边干什么?

    Po? What's he doing there?

    退了它,退了它!

    Return it! Return it!

    你愿不愿意以死来找出真相?

    Are you willing to die, to find the truth.

    你认为我愿意。

    You bet I am.

    虽然我希望不要。

    Although I prefer not to.

    他们交给我们了,你快走!

    We got them, Go!

    在找我吗? Looking for me?

    我说得太早了,是不是?

    I said that too soon, Didn't I?

    阿宝! Po!

    阿宝,离他远点! Po, get away from him!

    不要再跑了,姓沈的。 No more running, Shen.

    好像只能这样了。 So it seems.

    现在… Now... 答案! Answers!

    噢,你是那么的想知道啊。

    Oh, You want to know so badly.

    你觉得知道了能够安抚你吗?

    You think knowing it will heal you?

    嗯? Huh?

    修补你灵魂创伤。

    Fill some craters in your soul.

    好吧,这就是你的答案。

    Well, here's your answer.

    你的父母不爱你。

    Your parents didn't love you.

    但在这里 ,让我安抚你吧!

    But here...Let me heal you!

    不要! No!

    是啊,好像你能让我喝下这个

    Yeah, like you can make me drink that...

    如果我要你死,

    If I wanted you dead,

    我就会弃置你在河里不管。

    I would have left you in that river.

    你为什么要救我?

    Why do you save me?

    这样你就可以完成你的使命了。

    So you can fulfill your destiny.

    你在说什么? What're you talking about?

    我在哪里啊? Where am I?

    这里是哪里? What's this place?

    我很惊讶,你居然还记得那么一点点。

    I'm surprised you remember so little.

    但你的确还很小,当然事情发生的时候。

    But you were so little, when it happened.

    也许你真的记得。

    Perhaps you do remember.

    记得什么?这只是个无聊的噩梦。

    Remember what? It's just a stupid nightmare.

    噩梦… Nightmare..

    还是记忆? Or memory?

    不要躲了! Stop hiding!

    这曾是一个繁荣的村庄。

    This was a thriving vilage.

    年轻的沈王爷将要成为宫门城继承人。

    Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen city.

    但他想得到更多。

    But he wanted more.

    我预言有人将会出来阻止他。

    I foretold that someone will stand in his way.

    一只熊猫。 A panda!

    但我永远也预言不了, 下一步将会发生什么事。

    But I never could've foretold, what came next.

    杀光他们! Kill them all!

    带上我们的儿子,跑得远远的!

    Pick our son, and run away!

    走啊! Go!

    不要挣扎了。 Stop fighting!

    让它自然地流动吧。 Let it flow.

    你人生的开始也许不算好。

    Your story may not have such a happy beginning.

    但是,这并不能决定你是谁。

    But, that doesn't make you who you are.

    你的其他部分的人生才能决定。

    It's the rest of your story.

    你想成为什么人。 Who you choose to be.

    那么… So.. 你是谁,熊猫? Who are you, panda?

    我是阿宝。 I am Po.

    而且我需要顶帽子。 And I'm gonna need a hat.
    真是苦瓜脸。 Such sad-sad faces.

    但现在只能是开心的时刻。

    But now it's a time only for joy.

    你们将会成为某种漂亮的东西的一部分。

    You are going to be part of something, beautiful!

    一旦我们到了那个码头。

    Once we reach the harbor

    在全世界的面前

    In front of all the world...

    你和你那华丽的功夫,将会死!

    You and your precious Kung-Fu, will die!

    天下,将会向我俯首称臣。

    And China, will nod and bowed before me.

    起锚! Set sail!

    老实说,伙计们,我从来没想过会像这样死掉的。

    Honesty guys, I never thought I'll die like this.

    我一直在想我会遇到个好女孩,

    I always thought I'll meet a nice girl,

    然后她吃掉了我的头。

    And she'll it my head.

    然后成家, and settle down,

    真悲伤! So sad!

    阿宝也会希望我们能够坚强下去。

    Po would want us to remain strong.

    我们不可以绝望的。

    We cannot give up hope.

    铁石心肠。是吗?虎妞?

    Hardcore. Right? Tigress?

    沈王爷,那座桥怎么办?

    LorShen, what about the bridge?

    没有东西能够挡住我。

    Nothing stands on my way.

    开火! Fire!

    你这个懦夫! You coward!

    阿宝? Po? 阿宝? Po?

    我究竟要把这只相同的臭熊猫杀多少次?

    How many times, do I have to kill this same stinking panda? 姓沈的! Shen!

    一只熊猫,站在你和你的命运之间!

    A panda, stands between you and your destiny!

    什么? What?

    你好好准备接受严厉的正义制裁吧。

    Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.

    会将恐怖终结!

    ...bring terror to the end!

    啥? What?

    现在,释放五侠! And now, free the Five!

    毁灭之拳! Fist of Destruction!

    好吧。 Okay.

    干掉他! Take him!

    准备好了? Ready?

    这里啊那里,那里啊这里。

    This way and that way. That way and this way.

    没错。 Yes.

    你不可能瞄中我的! Y

    ou can't follow me!

    给我,射他! Just, get him!

    嗯,啊。来了。 Yeah. Ha. Here we go.

    不,不,不要开火! -不要开火。

    No, no, no.. Don't shoot! -Don't shoot!

    不要开火!-不要开火!

    Don't shoot! -Don't shoot! 不要开火! Don't shoot!
    不要… Don't... 耶!-不要开火! Yeah! -Don't shoot!

    火力交叉了! Crossfire!

    攻击! Attack!

    拿到你们的自由了!

    got your freedom!

    猴子! Monkey!

    很给力,神龙大侠。

    Impressive, Dragon Warrior.

    你的计划是什么? What's your plan?

    第一步,解救你们五个。

    Step 1: Free the Five.

    那第二步呢?

    What's step 2?

    老实说,我以为自己办不到这事。

    Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far.

    阿宝! Po!

    在姓沈的到达码头前阻止他。

    Stop Shen before he gets to the harbor.

    漂亮! Nice!

    毒蛇,死亡傀儡! Viper, Puppet of Death.

    虎妞! Tigress! 牛师傅! Master Ox! 还有鳄鱼! And Croc!

    复仇开始了。 Vengeance is served.

    你们为什么… -你那边的朋友…

    Why did you... -Your friend there..

    非常有说服力。

    Is very persuasive.

    师傅! Mr. Shifu!

    快!利用他们的船挡住去路。

    Quickly! Use their boats to block the way.

    仙鹤! Crane! 正义之翅! Wings of Justice! 卡-卡。 Ca-ca!

    什么? What? 我爱你们! I love you guys!

    我们为什么不开火啊?

    Why aren't we firing?

    他们在打我们的炮手呢,长官。

    They're taking our gunmen, sir.

    他们就要来了!

    They're getting close!

    那就开火啊!去用那炮开火!

    Fire then! Go fire that gun!

    但是长官,他们是你的人啊。

    But sir, they're your own.

    我说,朝他们开火,开火!

    I said; Fire at them, fire! 不! No!

    阿宝! Po! 虎妞? Tigress?

    正如你所愿... As you wish...

    收拾完这摊子吧。 Let's finish this!

    开火! Fire!

    心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace.

    再来! Again! 耶!嗨! Yeah! Hoo!
    干掉他! Kill him! 来人,干掉他! Somebody, kill him!

    什么?不要!

    What? No!

    继续开火! Keep firing. 继续开火! Keep firing!

    受死吧。 Skadoosh. 你是怎么做… How did you..

    你是怎么做到的? How did you do it?

    很简单,只要抬高你的肘子,

    You know, you just keep your elbows up,

    然后放松肩膀。-不是这个!你是如何领悟到静的?

    and keep your shoulder loose. -Not that! How did you find peace?

    我带走了你的父母!

    I took away your parents!

    所有东西!我在你的生命留下了伤痕。

     Everything! I scarred you for life.

    知道吗?这就是为什么。伤痕会痊愈。

    See? That's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.

    不,不会的。 No, they don't.

    伤口才能痊愈。 Wounds heal.

    噢,是哦。那伤痕会怎么样?

    Oh, yeah! What do scars do?

    会消失吗?我想。 They fade? I guess.

    我才不管伤痕会怎么样。

    I don't care what scars do.

    你应该管,姓沈的。 You should, Shen.

    你得让过去的事过去。因为这已经不重要了。

    You've got to let go that stuff in the past. 'Cause, it's just doesn't matter!

    唯一重要的事情, The only thing that matters,

    是你选择现在成为什么。

    is what you choose to be now.

    你说得对。 You're right.

    这样,我选择… Then, I choose..

    这个! This!

    这可是相当的硬朗。 That was pretty hardcore.

    阿宝!这边来! Po! Come here!

    不要再这样子了,好吗?

    Don't ever do that again, please?

    看来你好像领悟到了心如止水。

    It seems you have found, Inner Peace.

    在这么年轻的时候!

    At such a young age!

    其实,我有一个非常棒的老师。

    Well, I had a pretty good teacher.

    他不在这里,你这是什么意思?

    What do you mean he's not here?

    今天是我儿子的生日!

    It's my son's birthday!

    他只是想见到神龙大侠而已!

    All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior!

    用些豆腐生日蛋糕代替怎么样,嗯?

    How about some tofu birthday cake instead. Huh?

    你知道吗,我想我们还是下回再来一次。 Y

    ou know? I think we'll just try again another time.

    你觉得他什么时候会回来?

    When do you think he will be back?

    我不知道!行吗?我不知道!

    I don't know! Okay? I don't know!

    也许,永远也不回来了。

    Maybe, never!

    我很担心的。知道吗? I'm worried. Okay?

    但这是我的职责。 But that's my job.

    我是他的爸爸!我意思是…我曾是他的爸爸。

    I'm his dad! I mean...I was his dad.
    为什么他会离开去拯救天下啊?

    Why did he go and save China?

    我知道为什么…但是为什么啊?

    I know why...But why?

    这只是一只小熊猫!

    This is one little panda!

    那么,事情办得怎么样了?

    So, how did it go?

    你拯救了天下了吗?

    Did you saved China?

    是的。 Yep.

    嗯,我知道你会的。

    Well.. I knew you would.

    所以我做好了新的海报。

    That's why I have new signs made.

    我的儿子拯救了天下。

    My son saved China.

    你也可以,买一个饺子送一个饺子。

    You too can save, buy one dumpling get one free!

    嘿,这个方法相当不错。

    Hey, that's a pretty good deal.

    你要不要尝一个?

    Would you lik e to try one?

    也许等会吧。 Maybe later.

    有些事情我要和你说说。

    There's something I should tell you.

    当我离家的时候… While I was gone...

    我找到了那个我出生的村子。

    I found the village where I was born.

    我知道了, 我是如何被放在那个萝卜篮子里。

    I found out, how I ended up in that radish basket.

    你知道了? You did?

    我知道我是谁? I know who I am.

    你知道? You do?

    我是你的儿子! I'm your son!

    噢… Oh.. 我爱你,爸。 I love you, dad.

    我也爱你,儿子! I love you too, son!

    美味可口的萝卜。 Delicious fat radishes.

    你应该饿了。让我做点东西给你吃。

    You probably hungry. Let me cook something for you.

    你说什么啊,我去做。

    What're you talking about? I'll cook.

    不,不。我做。

    No, no. I'll cook.

    爸?! Dad?!

    这是我力所能及的事,你拯救了天下。

    This is something I can do, you saved China!

    不…这是我起码能做的事。你把我抚养成人了。

    No.. It's the least I can do. You raised me!

    阿宝。-爸。 Po? -Dad?

    阿宝! Po!

    好吧。 Okay.

    我们做吧。 Let's both cook.

    一起做。-一起做。 Together. -Together.

    不。我做。 No. I'll cook!

    我的儿子还活着! My son is alive!

     1、 夸奖“太棒了” 
       
      初级:That's cool。 
       
      中级:Awesome。 
       
      高级:That was pretty hardcore。 
       
      这三个说法在这一集里都有出现哦。其中,cool“太酷了”大家都会说;awesome“很好很强大”在《功夫熊猫》第一部里头已经被阿宝用得频 率非常高了。而这一集里,hardcore这个俚语多次出现,它在影片中有双重的意思。其一,单独作为一个形容词的话,它等同于awesome;其二,如 果说某个人很hardcore,就是说ta很严肃,坚韧不拔,不会轻易放弃,有点“硬汉”的意思。阿宝就多次说悍娇虎是hardcore铁娘子。 
       
      2、抱怨“悲剧啊” 
       
      It was the worst day of my life. By far nothing else came close. It was the worst, most painful, mind-destroyed, horrible moment I have ever experienced。 
       
      这是我生命中最悲催的一天。迄今为止,无事能及。那是我经历过的,最悲惨、最痛苦、最伤脑筋、最恐怖的时刻。 
       
      It was the worst day of my life. 我们平时最多就说到这一层了吧。为了加强语气,你还能加上和过去碰到的事情作比较:无事能及啊。最后再用一串的形容词修饰,简直是悲催得没话讲了。这样的表达,才够给力哦。 
         
      3、耍耍嘴皮子 
       
      - I found your stupidity mildly amusing。 
       
      我觉得你傻得有点儿好玩。 
       
      - Thank you, but I found your evilness is extremely annoying。 
       
      谢谢哦,不过我觉得你坏得灰常讨厌。 
       
      - Who do you think you are, panda? 
       
      你觉得你是谁啊,你个死熊猫? 
       
      - Who do you think I am, peacock? 
       
      你以为我是谁啊,你个臭孔雀? 
       
      用和对方一样的句式回应,把关键的词句替换得巧妙,注意stupidity对应evilness,amusing对应 annoying,mildly就对应程度很深的extremely咯。这段斗嘴大亮诶!被坏人囚禁还能有心情跟人耍嘴皮子的,恐怕也只有阿宝这样心理素 质的神龙大侠了吧?(其实也就是没心没肺而已……) 
       
      4、 最棒的一句台词 
       
      Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。 
       
      你人生故事的开头也许充满坎坷,不过这并不影响你成为什么样的人。关键看你后来的人生路,你自己选择怎么走下去。 
       
      也许我们还记得《功夫熊猫》第一部中乌龟大师说得那一句:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present"。双关词用的好哇!第二部山羊大师这一句同样打动阿宝、打动观众。 
       
       
      5、小小哲理 
       
      - How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。 
       
      你是怎么做到内心平和的?我让你父母双亡,无家可归。我给你的人生烙上了抹不掉的伤痕。 
       
      - Scars heel。 
       
      伤痕是会愈合的。 
       
      - No, they don't, wounds heel。 
       
      伤痕又不叫愈合,伤口才会愈合啥的。 
       
      - Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess? 
       
      哦,对哦,那伤痕会肿么样?会消退吧? 
       
      - I don't care what scars do。 
       
      我才不管伤痕会怎么样。 
       
      - You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。 
       
      你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择做什么样的人。 

  • 相关阅读:
    [Ubuntu]更改所有子文件和子目录所有者权限
    [ubuntu] 外挂硬盘
    HashMap、Hashtable、ConcurrentHashMap的原理与区别
    [Pytorch笔记] scatter_
    [The Annotated Transformer] Iterators
    [python 笔记] __iter__迭代器
    [负数在内存中的存储] 0x80000000 = -2147483648
    [NLP] The Annotated Transformer 代码修正
    [pytorch笔记] 调整网络学习率
    numpy中双冒号的作用
  • 原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/bluespot/p/2198766.html
Copyright © 2020-2023  润新知