• English Voice of <<Just Give Me A Reason>>


    Right from the start, you were a thief,
    打从一开始,你就是个偷心贼
    You stole my heart and
    你偷走了我的心
    I your willing victim
    我是你的俘虏
    I let you see the parts of me
    我要让你看看我
    That weren't all that pretty.
    心底那不完美的部分
    And with every touch
    每次与你的接触
    You fixed them.
    你都修补我这些残缺的部分
    Now, you've been talking in your sleep
    现在,你在睡梦中脱口 ​​而出的梦话
    Oh oh, things you never say to ME
    哦哦~这你些都没告诉我的事情
    Oh oh, tell me that you've had enough
    哦哦,告诉我你已经受够了
    Of our Love, our Love.
    我们之间的爱
    Just give me a reason,
    就给我个一个理由
    Just a little bit's enough
    就那么一丁点的足够的理由
    Just a second, we're not broken just bent
    再等一下,我们的爱并未结束
    We can learn to LOVE again.
    就让我们再次学会如何去爱吧。
    Oh, it's in the stars,
    在这星空里
    It's been written in the scars on our hearts
    深刻着我们心灵受创的伤疤
    We're NOT broken just bent
    我们的爱并未结束
    We can learn to love again.
    就让我们再次学会如何去爱吧。
    I'm sorry I don't understand where
    我感到很抱歉,我不清楚到底问题
    All of these is coming from.
    到底是从哪里来的
    I thought that we were fine,
    我一直认为我们还很OK
    (Oh, we had everything)
    (哦~我们拥有的一切)
    Your head is running wild again
    你的思绪再次胡思乱想
    My dear, WE still have everything
    我的挚爱,我们仍然拥有一切
    And it's all in your MIND.
    而这一切依然存在你的心底
    (Yeah, but this is happenin')
    (耶~但这都发生了)
    You've been having real bad dreams
    你曾经有过悲惨的梦
    Oh oh, used to lie so close to me
    哦~用谎话来亲近我
    Oh oh, there's nothing more than empty sheets
    哦~没什么比得上空的著双人床更寂寞了
    Between our love , our love
    我们之间的爱,我们的爱
    Ooooh, our love, our love.
    哦,我们的爱,我们的爱
    Just give me a reason,
    就给我个一个理由
    Just a little bit's enough
    就那么一丁点的足够的理由
    Just a second, we're not broken just bent
    再等一下,我们的爱并未结束
    We can learn to LOVE again

  • 相关阅读:
    eclipse中使用git
    获取系统的联系人信息
    Android中调用百度地图
    shell脚本等的操作
    shell与变量的声明的操作
    文件的基本操作命令
    Android实战_来电拦截专家
    linux c学习笔记----进程创建(fork,wait,waitpid)
    2.2.1 MySQL基本功能与参数文件管理
    2.3.6 Federate 远程访问数据库
  • 原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/Cong0ks/p/10540297.html
Copyright © 2020-2023  润新知