1、I won't let her go without a fight! 我不会轻易放过她的!
2、It could happen to anyone./ It happens to anybody./That happens.谁都可能会遇到这种情况。
3、I'm a laundry virgin.我是一个没洗过衣服的人。
4、I hear you. 我知道你要说什么。/我懂你的意思了。
5、Nothing to see here! 这里没什么好看的。/看什么看。
6、Hello?Were we at the same table? 有没有搞错?我们在同一张桌子上?
7、You are sweet/that's so sweet. 你真好.
8、I think it works for me. 我想它对我有用.
9、Rachel,you are out of my league(等级,范畴).你跟我不是同一类人
10、You are so cute. 你真好,/真可爱。
11、Given the situation, the options with the greatest chances for success would be surrogacy. 鉴于这种情况,成功机会最大的选择是将代孕。(考虑到)
12、Let's get the exam rolling.现在开始考试了。
13、Why don't we give this a try?我们为何不试一下呢?
14、Bravo on the hot nanny!为性感的保姆喝彩。
15、My way or the highway! 不听我的就滚蛋!
16、I planed to go there but something just came up.我本想去那的,但突然有点事情。
17、That's not the point. 这不是关键/问题所在。
18、(If) he shows up,we stick with him.他一出现,我们就跟着他走。
19、My life flashes before my eyes. 我的过往在我眼前浮现。
20、I have no idea what you have said.我不知道你在说什么.(“我不知道”:I have no idea或者I don't have a clue...)
21、Just follow my lead.听我指挥好了。
22、Good for you! 你真不错/好。
23、Let me put it this way,we're having sex whether you're here or not.让我这样说吧,无论你在这或不在,我们都发生了关系。
24、The more I worried about it , the more I couldn't sleep.我越担心它,我就越睡不着。
25、We're more than happy to give you recommendations.我们很乐意给你建议。
26、Rachel,Can you pass me the TV guide?能把电视报递给我吗?
27、Not that it's your business,but we did go out. 那不关你事,但我们的确出去了。
28、We have to cut our trip short!我们不得不中断旅行。
29、This party stinks/sucks!这个聚会很糟糕!
30、You do the math.你自己来算一下。
31、I'm with you.我同意你的观点
32、I was/will be there for you.我支持(过)你。
33、I'm all yours!我全听你的
34、I'll take care of it.我会搞定的。
35、I would like to propose a toast.我想举杯庆祝。
36、Lucky me!我震走运/幸运.
37、Storage rooms give me creeps.储藏室让我全身鸡皮疙瘩。
38、What is with that guy?那家伙到底怎么了?
39、Plus,I'm gonna take you out a lot for free dinner.除此之外,我还要带你出去吃免费的晚餐。
40、We're talked about the relationship and stuff. 我们谈到了我们的关系,诸如此类。
41、Too bad we must return them. 很不幸,我们必须退还它们。
42、Take my word for it.相信我
43、Here's to a lousy Christmas!为这糟糕的圣诞干杯。
44、I made a fool of myself.我让自己看起来像个傻子。
45、To hell with that bitcha!让那婊子见鬼去吧!
46、The worst part is ...最糟糕的是...
47、I think I should give it a shot/go. 我觉得应该尝试一下。
48、Now you tell me she's not a knock-out! 你该不会说她不是个美人儿吧。
49、Be good!/be a man /be cool! 要听话/像个男人的样子/冷静点
50、Nice save!好扑救!/打圆场避免失态(来源足球)