What about jigsaw puzzle design for visually handicapped?
给视觉障碍人士设计拼图怎么样?
Length is 50cm, and then the depth is ... well, it's very little.
长度为50cm,然后深度是……好吧,它很小。
OK. It's the next bit that I'm really not sure what to put.
好了。我真的不确定放什么的是下一块。
It's just a chance for you to say anything about the equipment, and problems you envisage.
这只是一个机会,让你说下设备以及你所设想到的问题。
"Well, we would really like help with making plastic instead of wooden pieces."
好吧,我们真的很想帮忙做塑料板而不是木板。
And the other thing is, we'd like to develop a range of sizes.
另一件事情是,我们想要开发出各种尺寸。
Well, we've got a lot of work on at the moment and we want to get it as good as we can.
好吧,那时我们有很多工作要做,并想尽可能做好。
Glad to be of help. Very best of luck to you both.
很高兴有帮到忙。祝你们俩好运。
Today I'd like to introduce Ted Hunter, who used to rear sheep and poultry.
今天我想介绍泰得·亨特,他曾经养殖过绵羊和家禽。
It means that all the sessions will be half-price between 9am and 12 noon on weekdays.
So, what exactly are the facilities? What sports can you play here?
On the other side of the reception area there is the dance studio.
接待区的另一边是舞蹈工作室。
This is our newest facility, only completed in the Spring, but it's already proving to be one of the most popular.
这是我们春季刚刚建成的最新设施,但已经成为了最流行的设备之一。
As well as all these facilities available here on the campus, we also have an arrangement with the local tennis club.
除了可以在校内使用这些设施,我们还和本地的网球俱乐部签了协议。
So, I think that there should be something here for everybody, and I hope to see all of you at the Centre, making use of the facilities.
所以,我觉得这里应该有一些东西是每个人都能用的,我希望看到大家在本中心使用这些设施。
I just wondered if you could help me with this entry form for the Young Electronic Engineer competition.
我只是想知道,你能不能帮助我填写青年电子工程师比赛报名表。
Oh, you've made the jigsaw for blind children, with the bleeper.
噢,你已经给失明儿童做了拼图,还有传呼机。
OK, let's have a look at the form.
好的,让我们来看看表格。
Ann helped me with some of the electronics work.
安帮我做了这个电子设备的一部分工作。
When you look at international restaurant menus and supermarkets they all tend to feature the same range of meats — beef, lamb, chicken, pork, that sort of thing.
浏览国际餐厅的菜单和逛超市的时候,他们常常都有相同的肉类——牛肉、羊肉、鸡肉和猪肉之类的。
The kangaroo is one animal that's now being farmed for its meat and eaten outside Australia, where it comes from.
袋鼠现在是一种被养殖用来食用的动物。它的来源地澳大利亚之外的人也在食用。
It looks and tastes rather like rabbit, though it's slightly darker in colour.
它看起来以及吃起来很像兔子,尽管它的颜色稍微深点。
Crocodiles are also being farmed for their meat.
鳄鱼也被养殖用于食用。
This is rather like chicken, pale and tender, and it's getting quite fashionable.
这很像鸡肉,苍白又嫩,而且正变得非常流行。
Some people also find it's rather fatty, but I think it makes a really tasty sandwich.
一些人也认为它很肥,但我认为它做成三明治很好吃。
Most people think of ostriches as wild animals, but in fact ostriches have been farmed in South Africa since around 1860.
大多数人认为鸵鸟是野生动物,但事实上鸵鸟自从大约1860年就在南非被养殖了。
At first they were produced for their feathers.
起先它们因为羽毛而被养殖。
Later, feather fans and big decorated hats went out of fashion but ostriches were still bred, this time for their hide.
后来,羽毛扇和大的装饰性帽子不流行了,但是鸵鸟依旧被繁殖,这次是为了它们的皮。
At the same time, some of the meat was used for biltong — the air-dried strips of meat popular in South Africa as a sort of fast food.
同时,一些肉被用来做干肉片——这种风干的肉条是南非一种流行快餐。